• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ponderosa Lansing

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

It just came in the mail today. One dash video was fairly decent. The other four or so showed nothing at all.

The non-emergency audio verified what the Daughter of the owner said about the manager not wanting the police and the person on the phone stating, well since you called we HAVE to come. The manager said that the guy was nice and waiting for some friends and he wasn't a problem.

Then she asks the 911 if they should send a car or not as she wasn't sure if it was legal to OC a rifle.

I hope to get it to mikesilly for editing and posting soon.

Venator

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Did the video come with the program to switch between "in car audio and officer mic"? If so, anything good from those?

Didn't notice that, will check. The one decent video you can hear some of what is going on. Others are in whispers. One neat thing is that they can zoom in and around with the dash camera. At least that's what it looked like. They zoom in on some of our faces and on Kimberguys rifle, them zoom back to a wide shot.

Got some good close-up photos of us for their files.

I'm referred to as the "loud mouth" (not the first time) and my plate is Boston George John.

manicdevery

imported post

oooo, i can't wait. i like the sounds of the big mouth guy already.

I want to see a good clean detainment, no name calling, no eye gouging, and as little unnecessary police use for some pretty passive and nice OCers. Let's get it on.

Venator

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Venator wrote:
Didn't notice that, will check. The one decent video you can hear some of what is going on. Others are in whispers. One neat thing is that they can zoom in and around with the dash camera. At least that's what it looked like. They zoom in on some of our faces and on Kimberguys rifle, them zoom back to a wide shot.

The way the Jackson videos are they use an AVD Viewer from L3 Communications.

Under sound there are several options.

- VLP 1 (officer mic)

- VLP 2 (probably other officer mic)

- In car audio
Yes it had that option and I had all clicked. Still the video was from a car that arrived about half way thought the stop and the audio is not great. Perhaps the wizards can enhance the sound to hear what the Sgt was whispering to the other officers.

mikestilly

imported post

Whats going on with the Lansing FOIA??????? Brian gave the video to Radioman then PooooooooooooF. Gone forever.. I offered to do it .. Got no response. Oh wellllllllll looks to be lots of feet draggin goin on.

G

imported post

Venator wrote:
It just came in the mail today. One dash video was fairly decent. The other four or so showed nothing at all.

The non-emergency audio verified what the Daughter of the owner said about the manager not wanting the police and the person on the phone stating, well since you called we HAVE to come. The manager said that the guy was nice and waiting for some friends and he wasn't a problem.

Then she asks the 911 if they should send a car or not as she wasn't sure if it was legal to OC a rifle.

I hope to get it to mikesilly for editing and posting soon.

mikestilly wrote:
Whats going on with the Lansing FOIA??????? Brian gave the video to Radioman then PooooooooooooF. Gone forever.. I offered to do it .. Got no response. Oh wellllllllll looks to be lots of feet draggin goin on.

What did you do now Mikestilly?

[line]Watch for the UFO.