• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pray for my wife.

Haman J.T.

imported post

I am asking for prayers for my wife,who's going to have surgery on her back,thursday morning.Thanks and God Bless! Jeff.

WARCHILD

imported post

All our best to you and your wife. I have back problems and they are no fun. I can understand her pain.
All my best and a quick and successful recovery.

The Brewers

Bronson

imported post

Best wishes.

Do what the doctors and physical therapists say and she should be fine. Just remember B.L.T.that is no Bending, Lifting, or Twisting.

Bronson

Michigander

imported post

Done.

I wish her all the best. And I agree with Bronson, having been through physical therapy too. Don't do a thing unless they okay it first! That is extremely important.

Haman J.T.

imported post

My wife and I want to thank you for your prayers and words of wisdom! God Bless You! Kim & Jeff.

Curmudgeon

imported post

At 9:15am here, so I hope it's not too late... A shout clear across the Great Lakes from Pennsylvania to Michigan!

Good thoughts, positive waves, and prayers for strength sent your way! :celebrate

Here's hoping the surgery goes well, the recovery is swift, and your wife is back on her feet and good as new... GODSPEED!