• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

guns for auction

hunterjim

imported post

wisurplus.com has a smith and wessen shorty forty and some other pistols for sale.
This is the state of Wisconsin's auction site and once in a while they have weapons.
I thought I would let you all know about them as I'm interested in a Glock. Good Luck Bidding.

KansasKraut

imported post

Spartacus wrote:
pkbites wrote:
They have a High-Point Model JCP .40 Cal where the next bid has to be $205. That's ridiculous.:what:
Don't they give those away free in Cracker Jack boxes?
Haha. I think I'd rather get a sweet compass or kazoo out of mine.