• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This poll on carrying in restaurants that serve alcohol

AaronT

imported post

Should it be legal for people with gun permits to carry concealed weapons into restaurants that sell alcohol?
Yes80% (2630 votes)
No19% (633 votes)
Undecided1% (26 votes)

Total votes: 3289

45acpForMe

imported post

Icetera wrote:
DOes this poll require logging in or has it been closed?
I didn't have to login when I entered my vote this morning. When I go there it shows results but I thought that was because I already voted. I was able to vote from my work computer.

Icetera

Richmond - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
imported post

Hereis what may be the final, then:

Should it be legal for people with gun permits to carry concealed weapons into restaurants that sell alcohol?

Yes 81% (2825 votes)
No 18% (638 votes)
Undecided 1% (28 votes)
Total votes: 3491

TFred

imported post

Icetera wrote:

Yes 81% (2825 votes)
No 18% (638 votes)
Undecided 1% (28 votes)
I just voted, so it's probably either using a cookie or storing your IP addy to deny you a second vote.

Yes 81% (2843 votes)
No 18% (638 votes)
Undecided 1% (28 votes)
Total votes: 3509

Nope, not a cookie, wouldn't let me vote with a different browser.

TFred

Icetera

Richmond - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
imported post

TFred wrote:
Icetera wrote:

Yes 81% (2825 votes)
No 18% (638 votes)
Undecided 1% (28 votes)
I just voted, so it's probably either using a cookie or storing your IP addy to deny you a second vote.

Yes 81% (2843 votes)
No 18% (638 votes)
Undecided 1% (28 votes)
Total votes: 3509

Nope, not a cookie, wouldn't let me vote with a different browser.

TFred
Hmm, perhaps someone else in the office voted (limited outside IPs). I will just have to hit up a computer or two at home.