Thread: Manchester by the sea man arrested for having too many guns?

Post imported post

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but apparently this guy had his home searched,and his firearmssiezed, based soley on crap.Idk,thisartcle can explain it better than I could, It's worth a read.

-Landose-

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre..._man_with.html
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Banned

Post imported post

Thats pretty fcuked up. But it is Mass, which is pretty much a police state.

Post imported post

With it's anti-firearm police stateculture, it's hard to believe the Battle of Bunker Hill took place there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bunker_Hill

Guess in what state2 timeunindicted felon "in like Flynn" had police command before he came to Milwaukee to command der fuhrerBarrett's troops.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...lice_chie.html
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Post imported post

Delete double post
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Post imported post

I was not aware Boston was under an iron fist like that. That is nuts, I sure hope it's not a vision of things to come here.

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

That is unreal. I would like to know how the police got the information that he was making bombs?

Post imported post

anmut wrote:
    That is unreal. I would like to know how the police got the information that he was making bombs?
    I don't see anything in the story that alleges he was "making bombs." Just that he had "explosive pepper ball projectiles."

Heh... kinda funny with all his guns, they apparently think the most horrible things are tear gas and police batons. Sounds like they went on a fishing expedition.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

I had no idea it was illegal to own several firearms and bullet proof vests. /sarcasm
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

everything he had, you can buy LEGALLY online. yup, even the tear gas. what happen to America ? now it's Amerika , the police state. sad.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    everything he had, you can buy LEGALLY online. yup, even the tear gas. what happen to America ? now it's Amerika , the police state. sad.
    Not in every state. Tear gas is not legal to possess in Wisconsin for non-LEO.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

Shotgun wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Not in every state. Tear gas is not legal to possess in Wisconsin for non-LEO.
    Maybe so, but I know of 3 online sources that I could order it from.. He must have been telling the wrong people about his preps. Otherwise how would they have known. Cops still always over react ....Amerika:?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Since when do you have to have a reason for doing anything legal in this country?

I have enough food to last me a couple months if I ration and well past 5 digits worth of ammo sitting around. Does that make me a nutjob?

I would rather have and not need than need and not have.

Post imported post

jvd5695 wrote:
    Since when do you have to have a reason for doing anything legal in this country?

I have enough food to last me a couple months if I ration and well past 5 digits worth of ammo sitting around. Does that make me a nutjob?

I would rather have and not need than need and not have.
    i am in the same situation as you.

Post imported post

OMG...my house would be considered an ammo dump if it were not in a residential area.

Post imported post

WATCH OUT!!! next on the agenda is having too many pairs of shoes or buying chicken in bulk when on sale !

Post imported post

I agree, this was a "quik we need a warrant" fishing expedition. This is almost as bad as Waco, or Ruby Ridge,aside from a senseless slaughter that is. If I was this guy I would be filing a serious civil suit against the dept/state for this blatent violation of civil liberites.

Oh sorry, I forgot about all the dangerous teargas and nightsticks they got off the street. Now that's police work right there!:celebrate
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

i saw somethingon this earlier, also on TV, but therewas more to the story.

the guy was ratted out by his wife who thought he was going off the deepend and she was afraid to return home. police would have got the warrant based on what the wife said he had. the guy lived in a duplex, and was telling neighbors not to be alarmed if they heard what sounded like gunshots.

he would shoot his rifles in the attic at an armor plate (they said illegal, i dont know what the laws are about that)...so imo that would make him dangerous.

the wife then got a restraining order against him.

Post imported post

Don't forget he had 4 illegal sticks so he must have been a criminal. It didn't say what caliber or gauge those police batons were but I assume they must have been high powered and high capacity. He was right, he just didn't know that the agents of Armageddon were the police.

Town of Manchester-by-the-Sea's motto is
    “Community Spirited”, they just don't want to much spirit.

From their Web site I was pleased to learn that:

Since becoming a full-time, “24-7”, police agency in 1897, the Manchester-by-the-Sea Police Department has endeavored to change with the times. We are proud of the accomplishments we have achieved that makes our department an organization of distinction. There are those who have gone before us who should rightfully share this honor because of their professionalism and commitment. It is up to those who follow to continue to carry the torch in the Spirit of this rich tradition.
    I feel better now.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA