• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

hey all new here

centermass

imported post

just found this site after I was looking into the goings of the assualt banand found the ceasfire website crap too. I have not ever OCed, I did know it was legal however , I have my cpl and carry just about everywhere I go. I suppose its always been I dont want to be hassled with how liberal this state seems. I am navy vet/reservist military police and work at a prison , looking forward to possibly coming by sometime at the get togethers. I work nights so hopefully will be one northend sometime.

see ya later

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Welcome aboard.

I found this liberal state doesn't bother me as much as I thought they would and would say that the majority of folks I talk to are actually pretty supportive.

I just did some side work for this in his own words "bleeding heart liberal", he conceals. After asking why I open carry and I told him some of the reasons one being it is a deterrent to criminals he states..." I see you carry like that so they don't F with you, I carry conceal so that if they F with me I will F them".

And there is a meet in Bellevue this weekend.