• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UOC at Starbucks make Political Cartoon in LA Times

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Cross-draw thigh holster, for those who want to have the most complicated draw ever.

Still seeing prejudice from the anti's...wonder if it will ever stop.

obeygiant

imported post

52142316.jpg

here you go...

oc4ever

imported post

The non stop left wing crap from the LA Times, is why their readership has dropped dramatically in the last 10 years. It has become a rag of propaganda for the bleeding heart gun haters who can only go around whining in the City during daylight, as the criminals in Los Angeles own the streets at night.

coolusername2007

imported post

I think its funny. ButTed just missed the mark (so to speak). Itake offense to "loopy". What the hell! I'm a right wing tea party gun nut andam proud of it.

If anything Starbucks should be offended, theguy behind the counter looks like the "loopy" one. Doesn't say much for Starbucks' hiring practices.

M

McX

imported post

perversley cute, and it did bring someone to mind. either way, made it to the desktop to laugh at for a few days.:lol:

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Hey, maybe someone on the boards can do a cartoon with the Brady campaign as an organized crime syndicate putting the "squeeze" onrestaurants doing business with supporters of the US constitution...The old horse head, kiss of death, Godfather-type symbolism.

:lol::D:lol::D

demnogis

imported post

Or... a few thuggish criminals robbing a store and beating a person, with Management thanking the Brady Campaign for helping them make a gun-free and safe environment for their custoemrs.

Sons of Liberty wrote:
Hey, maybe someone on the boards can do a cartoon with the Brady campaign as an organized crime syndicate putting the "squeeze" onrestaurants doing business with supporters of the US constitution...The old horse head, kiss of death, Godfather-type symbolism.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

demnogis wrote:
Or... a few thuggish criminals robbing a store and beating a person, with Management thanking the Brady Campaign for helping them make a gun-free and safe environment for their custoemrs.

Sons of Liberty wrote:
OR. . . A chain of Brady members locking hands keeping armed citizens from entering a convenience store while it is being held up.

yelohamr

imported post

This the email I got from Starbucks today:
Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.

Warm Regards,

Madeline A.

Customer Relations

Starbucks Coffee Company

800 23-LATTE (235-2883)

Monday through Friday, 5AM to 6PM (PST)

Army

imported post

heliopolissolutions wrote:
So what does that mean?

It means that Starbucks, as a corporation, does not have a firearms policy regarding their customers....other than 'please do not rob us'.

They defer to established state and local laws......which allows UOC inside their affiliates, for law-abiding persons.

At this time, Starbucks is gun friendly.

Cameron

imported post

heliopolissolutions wrote:
I sorta meant the reference to law enforcement cousel. That part made me go: o_O

yeah me too... cause I think that means... if LE's say... don't allow it, Starbucks might change their mind. But luckily (at least currently) the laws are on our side.