• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OpenCarry Movement Gets Makeover on Project Runway

yelohamr

imported post

http://glossynews.com/entertainment/201002110604/opencarry-movement-gets-makeover-on-project-runway/

Taking their cue from the recent headlines that a group of gun rights activists calling itself the “OpenCarry Movement” are flexing their God-given Constitutional right to enter public places with their firearms proudly displayed, the producers of the reality series, Project Runway, thought it would be fun to take ten members, male and female, and give them a new look that will allow them to coordinate their semi-automatic pistols and other firearms with the latest fashions of the season...

Click the above link for full story.

KansasKraut

imported post

“You can dress them up and make them look all ‘Joe Main Street with a gun,’ but at the end of the day, they’re still carrying loaded guns and to me, guns are ugly, ugly things,” he said, sobbing, as he grabbed his overnight bag and ran from the building.

Haha. What a pansy.

Gundude

imported post

KansasKraut wrote:
“You can dress them up and make them look all ‘Joe Main Street with a gun,’ but at the end of the day, they’re still carrying loaded guns and to me, guns are ugly, ugly things,” he said, sobbing, as he grabbed his overnight bag and ran from the building.

Haha. What a pansy.
I wonder how fast he ran in his high heels?

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Gundude wrote:
Rusty wrote:
New jeans - $60
Hollow point ammo - $15
Finding a way to carry your Glock in your thong - Priceless
Having a wedgie all day - No thanks
I don't know if it is just me, I don't wish to sound like an elite stuffy gun owner, but I have always considered it poor form to want to "show off" your gun in any venue other than a gun shop, a gun range, or at your or a favorable and accepting persons home.

I am not sure what kind of board this is, but it certainly is nice to see all the positive comments.

**I am trying as best I can to keep this family friendly but still get the point across, so please understand.**

What I do also find entertaining are the people that constantly suggesting that if you carry a gun you have a small penis as if having a small penis or the means to protect yourself is a bad thing.

I used to carry a gun for protection, and I have a penis. I don't know anything else but that my wife has been happy with both for over 7 years. What else matters?

coolusername2007

imported post

KansasKraut wrote:

Haha. What a pansy.
ROFL!!! :lol: True or not, that's just funny.