Thread: OC meet at Dixie's BBQ in Bellevue

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Disregard this thread. Refer to "Western Washington OC Gathering"
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Bookman wrote:
    I just got off the phone with M1Gunr. Because of the mistake with the initial scheduling we decided to set the new time for this Saturday at 2:00 pm. See you there!
    I don't know if I can make that new time. I'll try, but my girlfriend will definitely be busy, and I may be as well

What mistake with initial scheduling?
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Post imported post

It seems that Dixie's BBQ closes before the time that was scheduled.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Bookman wrote:
    I just got off the phone with M1Gunr. Because of the mistake with the initial scheduling we decided to set the new time for this Saturday at 2:00 pm. See you there!
    Eh, 5:30 would have been much better, but since the anti's have been calling ahead it's GOT to be Dixies at this point. We'll try our best to be there, but 2:00 is gonna be really awkward, unless someone knows of a good reload-supply store that's NOT 2 hours in any direction from Bellevue (as all the good ones I know are).

(edit)
    Oh yeah, hey anti's, I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Post imported post

I won't be able to make the 2PM schedule. Hope all goes well!

Post imported post

How in hell did this thread get started? Now we have two on the same subject, and people are going to be confused, bouncing between the two. Let's take this thread down, NOW, and get back to the original:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/37337.html

Post imported post

If we had local MODS we could edit and remove threads.... At this point, it's not gonna happen.

Post imported post

It might be wise to call ahead and let them know to reserve food. They are usually completely finished with lunch by around 1 o'clock as they run out.

Post imported post

PLEASE STOP POSTING TO THIS THREAD. USE THE OTHER, ORIGINAL TITLED "WESTERN WASHINGTON FEBRUARY ..."

Post imported post

Just to clarify things, M1Gunr and I agreed that I should start this thread. It doesn't hurt to have back-up information.

ETA: That being said, Please disregard this thread and go to the original as cited above.

Post imported post

Bookman wrote:
    Just to clarify things, M1Gunr and I agreed that I should start this thread. It doesn't hurt to have back-up information.

ETA: That being said, Please disregard this thread and go to the original as cited above.
    Backup is good where it's appropriate, but in this case all it does is confuse things. Some people who haven't been following the thread from the beginning might pick up on one and get only part of the picture, or worse, something inaccurate or out-dated. I just think it's a bad idea. FWIW