• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meet at Dixie's BBQ in Bellevue

Tawnos

imported post

Bookman wrote:
I just got off the phone with M1Gunr. Because of the mistake with the initial scheduling we decided to set the new time for this Saturday at 2:00 pm. See you there!
I don't know if I can make that new time. I'll try, but my girlfriend will definitely be busy, and I may be as well :(

What mistake with initial scheduling?

Metalhead47

imported post

Bookman wrote:
I just got off the phone with M1Gunr. Because of the mistake with the initial scheduling we decided to set the new time for this Saturday at 2:00 pm. See you there!
Eh, 5:30 would have been much better, but since the anti's have been calling ahead it's GOT to be Dixies at this point. We'll try our best to be there, but 2:00 is gonna be really awkward, unless someone knows of a good reload-supply store that's NOT 2 hours in any direction from Bellevue (as all the good ones I know are).

(edit)
Oh yeah, hey anti's, I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!:monkey

joshmmm

imported post

It might be wise to call ahead and let them know to reserve food. They are usually completely finished with lunch by around 1 o'clock as they run out.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Just to clarify things, M1Gunr and I agreed that I should start this thread. It doesn't hurt to have back-up information.

ETA: That being said, Please disregard this thread and go to the original as cited above.

Richard6218

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Just to clarify things, M1Gunr and I agreed that I should start this thread. It doesn't hurt to have back-up information.

ETA: That being said, Please disregard this thread and go to the original as cited above.
Backup is good where it's appropriate, but in this case all it does is confuse things. Some people who haven't been following the thread from the beginning might pick up on one and get only part of the picture, or worse, something inaccurate or out-dated. I just think it's a bad idea. FWIW