• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle reporter needs open carrier to meet him at a Starbucks for a story RIGHT NOW - ASAP!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Looking for any OC supporters who are willing to be interviewed on camera in Seattle for KING 5 News today. Need to do this asap. Would like to meet you at a local Starbucks and get video of you exercising your rights. Please CALL ME at 206-604-0586 206-604-0586 . Thanks. Eric W.

DEROS72

imported post

KING TV on there way over to pick me up and take me to coffee...

Just Us

imported post

not a big talker but would be willing to show my support

would need to stop and get my hair donein hopes to look half as good as jim.

rporsche

imported post

Just registered, but when and where? I'm in Shoreline and can support!

DEROS72

imported post

If you guyscan watch KING5 news at 5;30 they came out and did a story about me as one who carries in Starbucks daily.They even filmed in my aprtment putting my holster and gun on....

DEROS72

imported post

They filmed me at home putting on my weapon,walking down the street and up to the door of Starbucks .It will be interesting to see how they spin this.I told them its no big deal I and friends have been going there carring for years.I even talked to the Starbucks manager in on Pac Hwy and he said he has no issue with law abiding gun owners in the store.Again he told me cameras were banned but the gun was ok..Cease fire will choke on that one.

DEROS72

imported post

They filmed me at home putting on my weapon,walking down the street and up to the door of Starbucks .It will be interesting to see how they spin this.I told them its no big deal I and friends have been going there carring for years.I even talked to the Starbucks manager in on Pac Hwy and he said he has no issue with law abiding gun owners in the store.Again he told me cameras were banned but the gun was ok..Cease fire will choke on that one.

Just Us

imported post

I wonder if their camera policy is for the safety of the establishments.

Criminals mapping out the place and so on!

DEROS72

imported post

No.. they don't want competitors taking pics of their displays ,equip etc..

DEROS72

imported post

KING 5 at 5:30 but they may run it at 5 o clock and six o clock as well.

DEROS72

imported post

I wonder if they will show when they taped my Mini-14( Leaning against the wall in my room.)black ,pistol grip,sling,scope,and 30 rnd mag.

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks guys...here is an e-mail I just recieved from an old high school friend she said...

Great job! If Starbucks buckles under from the petition, I'll never step foot in another Starbucks.

Just saw Dave on KIRO good job I think we got the message out.I was reading the comments on the KING article Most and I mean Most are in our favor.I did notice a comment about me brandishing a gun in Starbucks. Lets all keep spending our coffee dollar with them and I will never by PEETS coffee again..ever.

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

I put a couple of comments on the news station article site:

"How am I to know if you are an angry nut job, a criminal or an actual superhero with a gun?"

The BAD GUY is the one shooting you and your family and all the other unarmed sheep in the coffee shop. The GOOD GUY is the one either 1) wearing a badge and uniform or 2) Shooting the badguy while is slaughtering your family.

So now you know.