• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can i open carry?

Lewis10

imported post

Hi I'm new to open carry and i was wondering if I can carry a shotgun in my yard and or a pistol when I am out.. I live in Ohio. I am 18 and I know you cant own a pistol until 21? I'm a little confused with this. Any thing would be of help. Thanks

Lewis10

imported post

So I can open carry my .380 and be legal. It is my dads gun but I could use it.

t33j

imported post

I think you can buy from a FFL out of state (Kentucky?), and have it transferred to your state to take possession.

...nevermind, that makes no sense seeing as you're not 21

Lewis10

imported post

I bought a 1858 new army revolver from my uncle and he lives in wv. So I could carry that.

Lewis10

imported post

Thank you for helping me. I will do some research on it. Thanks again.