• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop advocated shooting OC'ers

ecocks

imported post

Wonder if they will have the guts to discipline this guy?

Imagine if a regular citizen made a comment like this about police officers wearing their guns in public, they would be on the terrorist watch list and a file opened in several intel organizations.

kimberfella616

imported post

ecocks wrote:
Wonder if they will have the guts to discipline this guy?

Imagine if a regular citizen made a comment like this about police officers wearing their guns in public, they would be on the terrorist watch list and a file opened in several intel organizations.

I doubt they will. Worst comes to worse he will see a department psych and he/she will determine that 'he is mentally stable, regrets saying it, and would never, ever do anything to harm John Q. Public'. Personally, I think that the comments should be deemed as a direct threat to OC'ers and he should have his badge taken away indefinitely (at a minimum) and let a jury figure out the rest.

Thank MIAC for putting us all on watch list. We are probably on them just for discussing this topic. Que Sera, Sera.

KF