• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop advocated shooting OC'ers

M

McX

imported post

good comment kimber, that's the thing that frustrates me; it's never 1, 2, 3, it's always 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...................and the crucial step is always held back to the end. a holstered gun without a loaded magazine in it? why that's un-American!

Slugslinger

imported post

This is the part...

"We have to be careful because they're on his own personal private Web page," (East Palo Alto police Capt. Carl) Estelle said. "We have to be careful not to violate his First Amendment rights."

(referring to the FB comments of "prone them out" and "one move = 2 weeks off")

...that makes me laugh. It seems that they have heard of this Constitution thing.:lol: My question is about the empty guns though. Wouldn't the act of forcing you to only carry an empty gun violate my 8th amendment, under cruel and unusual punishment? How do they know that these guns are empty without violating the 4th amendment (search and seizures) ,oops I forgot, HAVING a gun and not being a LEO is probable cause isn't it. :banghead: I can't figure it out....makes my head hurt.

What's the charge officers? :uhoh: Son I'm afraid you are "carrying while civilian" -Prone 'em out Rod!

Slugslinger

imported post

What does it make me if I'm making comments about the comments? Dang it man- I should think before I blog.:cuss:

I just went back to that publication under "last 12 hours" andtwo kids-15 and 16 year old teens were stabbed. One pronounced dead at the hospitol.:cry:

No one arrested.:X

I said a prayer for the families.

Give the law abiding citezens some bullets for pete's sake!

BTW I don't know who pete is. Just feeling really off after reading that. Glad I live in MI

kimberfella616

imported post

Slugslinger wrote:
This is the part...

"We have to be careful because they're on his own personal private Web page," (East Palo Alto police Capt. Carl) Estelle said. "We have to be careful not to violate his First Amendment rights."

...that makes me laugh. It seems that they have heard of this Constitution thing.:lol: My question is about the empty guns though. Wouldn't the act of forcing you to only carry an empty gun violate my 8th amendment, under cruel and unusual punishment? How do they know that these guns are empty without violating the 4th amendment (search and seizures) ,oops I forgot, HAVING a gun and not being a LEO is probable cause isn't it. :banghead: I can't figure it out....makes my head hurt.

What's the charge officers? :uhoh: Son I'm afraid you are "carrying while civilian" -Prone 'em out Rod!
LMAO!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Slugslinger wrote:
What's the charge officers? :uhoh: Son I'm afraid you are "carrying while citizen" -Prone 'em out Rod!
There, I fixed it for you. Citizens have no rights. Nobody know what the Bill of Rights was meant for... But it certainly isn't you dirty citizens. DIE!

KansasMustang

imported post

I know this sounds terrible, but in these cases I just WISH the panty-waist lil bastid would get his own comeuppance. He should be unarmed and have his existence threatened and some OC'er come to his aid and then much to his woe, no bullets!
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! (Course bein' from Kansas I had to toss that in)

What I mean to say is; this is what happens when civil SERVANTS forget whom they serve.
Kalifornians, it's time for you to take your state back!
Keep your powder dry!

rodbender

imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! (Course bein' from Kansas I had to toss that in)
WOW!!! You have lions and tigers in Kansas? Just WOW!!! I figured on the bears maybe....but Lions and tigers, too. WOW!!! Let's go huntin' together sometime.

kimberfella616

imported post

rodbender wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:
WOW!!! You have lions and tigers in Kansas? Just WOW!!! I figured on the bears maybe....but Lions and tigers, too. WOW!!! Let's go huntin' together sometime.

Yeah, Big 5 hunts in Kansas can get pretty spendy. :lol:

KF

Jeff Hayes

imported post

The old double standard again, if one of us saidLEOs should be shotso could get a 20 year vacation the SWAT team would be kicking downour door.

Exactly why is this guy being treated any differently? :banghead:

Freedom of speach my butt, he threatened law abiding citizens amd did it from a position of authority even if he was off duty.

okboomer

imported post

Dangit! Ya'll keep exposing these double standards that the gubment has spent decades quietly putting in place - would you people just sit down and shut up already!

Turn off your news shows, quit gathering info on the internet and wait for us to tell you how you are supposed to think and vote 'cause we know what's best for ya.

And above all, doncha pay no 'tention to Glen Beck or Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannityor Fox News in general. They are fear mongers of the worst kind ... they agitate you into thinking you still have rights and can influence an election.

Shhhhh, go back to sleep lil baby, mama's gonna fix ev'rthing and when you wake up the gubment will take care of ev'rthing.

JosephMingle

imported post

I have several Marine officer's and enlisted on my staff and I'm pretty sure none of them after they retire or separate will consider themselves former Marines. They tell me, "Once a Marine, always a Marine." Never mind that I've never heard any of them joke about shooting citizens.

"Those that know me know my form of humor after all i'm a former Marine!"

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_14361484?nclick_check=1

What a defective specimen; sullied the police and attempts to do the same to Marines.

XD40coyote

imported post

KKKalifornia! We banned loaded OC cuz of them colored boys called the Black Panthers, who dared to peacefullyprotest by carryin' around those loaded guns. So since em colored boys done did that, instead of burnin crosses on there lawns ( dang we might get shot fer that! Plus what wud our hippy friends think if we was burnin crosses?), we jus went an banned ALL that loaded gun open carry in incorporated placeses! If you white or make millions of $$$$and we knows you, you can git yerself a carry lisc. Everybody else, colored or not, well we sorry! We can't just ban coloreds from it, our hippy friends would get mad at us!

Slugslinger

imported post

GOVT: SHUT UP!....BE HAPPY.....AT LAST, EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR YOU. YOU CAN THANK US SOON! FIRST WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE INFLECTION OUT OF YOUR VOICE SINCE IT MAY INVOKE DANGEROUSEMOTION. THIS IS NOT A POLICE STATE. YOU ELECTED US ON THE COMPUTERS WE PROVIDED FOR YOU AND MADE TAMPER RESISTANT (TRUST US- WE CHECKED 'EM).

Huck

imported post

Slugslinger wrote:

So if Joe Average citizen was make a commet about capping any LEO that looked at him crosseyed wouldhis First Amendment rights be respected?

I have no doubt that this whole thing's going to get swept under the rug, like always. And Tuason will be back on the street looking to cap someone whenever he wants a 2 week break. :cuss:

rodbender

imported post

Huck wrote:
Slugslinger wrote:

So if Joe Average citizen was make a commet about capping any LEO that looked at him crosseyed wouldhis First Amendment rights be respected?

I have no doubt that this whole thing's going to get swept under the rug, like always. And Tuason will be back on the street looking to cap someone whenever he wants a 2 week break WITH PAY. :cuss:
There you go, I finished it for you.

Slugslinger

imported post

rodbender wrote:
Huck wrote:
Slugslinger wrote:

I have no doubt that this whole thing's going to get swept under the rug, like always. And Tuason will be back on the street looking to cap someone whenever he wants a 2 week break WITH PAY. :cuss:
There you go, I finished it for you.

Thanks, my brain doesn't work right when I get out of a law class, come home and think "I'll take a break and see what people are posting" and what appears before my eyes? A gross injustice, the defilement of the laws I'm learning about in college and a LEO whothinks it's fine toplay judge jury and executioner. Never mind the mark it might leave on the Department or the fuel to the fire for the us against them crap.

I guess it's asking too much to expect them to....say....be conscious of how you represent the company you keep or work for. Were actively doing so on this site, watching what we say, so as not to let our emotions puta face on the forum.

Of course, to the thems out there, were just pistol toting crazies. Not an ethical thought in our heads, right? I'm turning 35 in a few hours- could be an excuse to get that Kimber Ultra Carry-sweet dreams for me!