• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

starbucks and deros

Sparky508

imported post

sorry swat, its the same link I edited in.

(He's more faster -n- smarter -n- I are............):banghead:

Still awesome though. Great coverage.

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks guys...here is an e-mail I just recieved from an old high school friend she said...

Great job! If Starbucks buckles under from the petition, I'll never step foot in another Starbucks.

Just saw Dave on KIRO good job I think we got the message out.I was reading the comments on the KING article Most and I mean Most are in our favor.I did notice a comeent about me brandishin a gun in Starbucks. Lets all keep spending our coffee dollar with them and I will never by PEETS coffee again..ever.

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks fellas...Aso I just got this E-mail from one of the heads of the VA programs hear in Seattle...

Jim,

Saw you on TV--you came across great. I suspect those who are opposed to "open carry" are very anxious liberals. Who you cant reason with--they fear guns. And some (too many) would ban guns totally.
Hopefully,our state laws --which for the most part--protect legal right to bear arms--will remain in effect.

We have more support than cease fire would realize.I hope Starbucks is reading the comments which are widely in our favor.

okkid

imported post

Deros you are good with words and I say this because I could not handle it the way you do..Good job

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I know we frequently disagree but... Good job DEROS. Anybody who thinks this doesn't make us look good is already biased.

+1

Edit: When I say "good", I mean, "normal".

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks Marshall .We can all agree on the second ammendment and open carry .I posted the video on the CA.forum as well.You guys in Ca. are really making some headway under real pressure...Great job ..

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Turncoats like Tyler Cummings are just the type of people who quickly accept the Brady bunch's false premise making our fight all the harder. His argument is patently false and exceptionally stupid... he might as well sell his guns and get a sex change. Because he's clearly incapable of having something in his pants.

DEROS72

imported post

As a matter of fact I will be downtown again tomorrow for presurgery tests .Bookman is with me and I plan to go to a Starbucks downtown afterword .tests should be over about 1:30 or 2 and probaly the same one Squeak and I went in near the Seattle U.I can't remember what street its on...Near Sweedish hosp.Maybe I'll post that in the comments on the KING 5 story .See if anyone will join me for an afternoo coffee.