• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

starbucks and deros

DEROS72

imported post

The last couple of times like at MANUS resturant when they covered us they never put our story on there web site.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Just Us wrote:
Nice, but i think the news could have done a little better for us.
Great job Deros!

They could always do a better job but I think they did fairly well concerning the bias most media have against guns.

I love the last comment about here in Washington that means the guns stay.

sirpuma

imported post

Hey Deros, I think I see a hair out of place. .... Oh, wait, never mind. It was supposed to be there. LOL As always you make a great model for us on the news. Great job.

Just Us

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Just Us wrote:
Nice, but i think the news could have done a little better for us.
Great job Deros!

They could always do a better job but I think they did fairly well concerning the bias most media have against guns.

I love the last comment about here in Washington that means the guns stay.

True!

All thingsconsidered, your right. They mostly bend thing for them.

And for Deros:exclaim::celebrate:celebrate

DEROS72

imported post

I do really appreciate the kind words guys.YEah they had me doing a little acting there.I was already wearing my sidearm but they wanted me to act like I was gettig ready. Missed the part where I had to hairspray up pretty good...lol . When they were in my apt they saw the pics with me and Dave Reichert and one with myself and Gregoir ,that had them wondering.When they shot me going down the street there were people at a bus stop looking ,probably thinking who the hell is this guy.I looked at one and said just watch KING5 news tonight and that will explain everything.The manager of he Starbucks I went to again was more concerned about the camera than the gun.Said he has no problem with it in the store.Went outside and told the camera man he can't take pics through the window.Although he couldn't say on TV the reporter said he was very pro2a.All in all for an NBC affiliate I thought they did us pretty good.At the OLympia thing in the hall I was at times standing next to Fascetelli .I can see it, him watching that report thinking ,damn theres that guy again....

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
Turncoats like Tyler Cummings are just the type of people who quickly accept the Brady bunch's false premise making our fight all the harder. His argument is patently false and exceptionally stupid... he might as well sell his guns and get a sex change. Because he's clearly incapable of having something in his pants.
Don't assume that just because he prefaced his comments with "I am a gun owner and...", that he actually is.

Not at all below the Brady types to lie and have folks claim they own guns and then try to undercut the protections of law. They think it lends credibility to claims of "reasonable" gun control laws.

Metalhead47

imported post

911Boss wrote:
Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
Turncoats like Tyler Cummings are just the type of people who quickly accept the Brady bunch's false premise making our fight all the harder. His argument is patently false and exceptionally stupid... he might as well sell his guns and get a sex change. Because he's clearly incapable of having something in his pants.
Don't assume that just because he prefaced his comments with "I am a gun owner and...", that he actually is.

Not at all below the Brady types to lie and have folks claim they own guns and then try to undercut the protections of law. They think it lends credibility to claims of "reasonable" gun control laws.
Oh he probably is a gun owner... he has a little single-shot .22 that stays locked in the safe down at the gun club, the way it should be... y'know, cuz that's reasonable and otherwise someone might be scared. :banghead:

arms_libertas

imported post

911Boss wrote:

Probably not a lie... I knowseveralanti-gunners that have a shotgun or rifle in the home because a father or grandfather left it to them but they never handle/shoot it...

And another thing...
"It's intimidating... and the thing is, more police are gonna be called out on needless calls when you have responsible citizens carrying a weapon"
- Tyler Comings (sp)
Why doesn't the media ever ask the intervieweeif the responsibility for the issue of "policeresponding to a situation that doesn't require it" shouldn't rest with the ignorant over-reacter that initiated the 911 call in the first place?