• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just had a run in at starbucks in centralia.

massivedesign

imported post

acmariner99 wrote:
Good day people. I grew up in Washington and now live in the wonderful Grand Canyon State of Arizona. I am a young adult keenly interested in protecting my rights. You can count on my support for OC and CC.

Question though, according to this site it IS legal to OC if you do not have a WA CPL. Is this true and where can it be verified?

I'm not a fan of starbucks anyway, if this happened to me, I wouldn't give them any money anymore also.

As far as I am concerned, if you don't want to carry fine, thats your perogative, but they have no right to deny me a right I choose to excersize. God Bless all. Keep me informed.
Read:
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/15411.html

Just Us

imported post

Golf Uniform November wrote:
Im kind of to the point now where Im considering selling my firearms to avoid the drama and heartache of owning them

Hate to say it, sound like they already won. (if you give up)

I know Feb. weekends are busy but look at March. Maybe someone can get going there.

I agree write corporate and request a response back.

New Daddy

imported post

Is this the Starbucks in front of the Walmart? I've been in there more than once with my gun in the open (took off my jacket and sat down) including once when three State Troopers sat right next to me, and have never had anything said to me.

I've done the same thing in Country Cousins.

M

McX

imported post

it's amazing how many anti-s are experts on the law. oh well, wild west huh? 'scuze me ma'am, i think my horse is getting loose from it's hitching post outside. oh, never mind, it's just taking a crap in your parkinglot.:D

DaemonForce

imported post

New Daddy wrote:
Is this the Starbucks in front of the Walmart?

No no. Centra~li...a! :shock:

You know, that small building across thelot from the Safeway? Yeah that thing. That'sthe Centralia'sStarbucks. :lol:

McX wrote:
oh, never mind, it's just taking a crap in your parkinglot.:D
I think your horse needs new shoes. :?

M

McX

imported post

Nah, he just leans to the right. he's that way. i'll tell ya what he does need;

o.a.t.s O.pen-carry A.llowedT.his-facility

Golf Uniform November

imported post

Someone with a copy of the Wa. Gun rights pamphlet should drop one by the counter upon arrival.

I wish I could go back with you guys. But as I stated before I have some out of country business to attend to utill monday - tuesday.

It's across the street from safeway.not walmart. But there is one near walmart. seen through the parking lot. staters favor that one. local LEOs favor the safeway one.

Most of the police here know the law.. and the only run ins ive had with them went like this

"what do you carry?? , that's a nice holster!"

" It's an EAA witness-p .45, It's not as compact as they claim but it most certainly works for me :) "

then it usually spins off into - what I do for a living.. sicne i definitely look gov/police.. Never once has anyone asked to see my CPL. even at the star bucks in question.

By the way. for those hitting the gun show. I'll have an XD .40 sub compact in there for $360. if you come across it. snag it. My friend is selling it for me :)

New Daddy

imported post

DaemonForce wrote:
New Daddy wrote:
Is this the Starbucks in front of the Walmart?

No no. Centra~li...a! :shock:

You know, that small building across thelot from the Safeway? Yeah that thing. That'sthe Centralia'sStarbucks. :lol:
I'm guessing the one I was in is in Chehalis? Sorry, I don't get down there that often, so I'm not overly familiar with the area.

DaemonForce

imported post

New Daddy wrote:
I'm guessing the one I was in is in Chehalis? Sorry, I don't get down there that often, so I'm not overly familiar with the area.
Yeah that's the crappy one that everyone gets referred to when they want a job. I stay out of Chehalis. Too many weirdos. o_O

Golf Uniform November

imported post

I just found a coffee shop in the middle of downtown centralia. it's called central perk. The lady sounds very PRO- GUN. and even went as far as to say she is more comfortable with people carrying in the area because even though the police dept' is a few blocks away it can take them a while to respond to anything. Her coffee is delicious,and also out prices starbucks spendy oil muck. I got a large for 3.25 USD :)

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Golf Uniform November wrote:
Im kind of to the point now where Im considering selling my firearms to avoid the drama and heartache of owning them

.....you don't happen to have a ....glock 26 do you? :quirky

massivedesign

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
massivedesign wrote:
Well... If M1 is heading down the the Gshow tomorrow, maybe I will go too.. We can all stop for some Java.
Wanna carpool ? I'll have at least 2 with me and I got room for 8.
I'll probably ride solo... I have a job site down there that I have been needing to visit for a while now.. Why not write the whole damn thing off as a business expense lol..

We can def. caravan to the locale though. You still got my #?? Lemme know what time you were thinking.