• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LAPD cop wants me to take picture with him

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

N6ATF wrote:
tekshogun wrote:
N6ATF wrote:
Clothes do make the man. Ever seen anyone take a naked man seriously? (paraphrased Mark Twain)
http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2010/feb/10/winter-swim-and-twist/
WowBB's quote function is soo stupid.

Sorry about that, fixed it. I use chrome, so it lends to more flexibility in editing the post but yes, if WowBB's forum programming was a little better, we wouldn't have these quirky quote issues. But nothing is perfect.

Gundude wrote:
Pass on the testicle twisting.

I definitely wouldn't want my balls grabbed AND twisted but if I got into a scuffle with another man, I wouldn't mind my wife doing a little ring of the guy's sack to help me out.

oc3068

imported post

To all: I am a bit skeptical about posting pictures like this on the Internet. I don't trust the net at all. And more importantly I am not sure if the officers are OK with that as well, so I'll hold on to it for now.

And I LOL'ed at the testicles twisting officer. Way to go gal.. way to go...:D

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

oc3068 wrote:
To all: I am a bit skeptical about posting pictures like this on the Internet.  I don't trust the net at all.  And more importantly I am not sure if the officers are OK with that as well, so I'll hold on to it for now.

disappointment.jpg

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

oc3068 wrote:
To all: I am a bit skeptical about posting pictures like this on the Internet. I don't trust the net at all. And more importantly I am not sure if the officers are OK with that as well, so I'll hold on to it for now.

And I LOL'ed at the testicles twisting officer. Way to go gal.. way to go...:D

Probably a good idea.

We-the-People

imported post

[align=center]WARNING[/align]
[align=center]DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS[/align]
[align=center]No pic, no audio = NO CREDIBILITY[/align]
[align=center]WARNING[/align]

coolusername2007

imported post

I wouldn't post those pictures. That whole story just seems a little henky to me. I also wouldn't be emailing them to the LEOs either. You all can say what you want, but I wouldn't do it.

M

McX

imported post

don't bust on him too bad guys. i had crap happen to me that i posted about on here. i'll never be able to show audio or pics either, as all i get due to economics is the cheapie cell phone with the phone card bit, and i'm so damn broke, i can't even afford a voice recorder. that would be my gas money for the week! let's take it in the spirit it's given; california baby!

M

McX

imported post

i'll toss this one in for impact; when i was a kid, in the mid 60's, i got tossed out of school for a day, for being a smart smug little weenie. my mom wouldn't let me stay home, so i had to go with my dad to his work. he had to go up to milwaukee, and we were walking down the street. i was trudging along behind him, and he stops to chat with some guy. he motions for me to come up, and i shake hands with the guy, then we continue on. after a moment my dad says to me; you know who that was? i didn't have a clue, so he says; that's the governor of the state of wisconsin. blew me away. did it happen? must have, i still have it in the cranial data banks. i didn't get any pictures of that one.

Pace

imported post

... and then they had me sign autographs. Then the female cop said to me "I really support open carry, how about you come over to my place and I'll show you my gun." Then, I went into my car, looked around, and showed them my Uzi. They noticed that I wasn't wearing underwear and the other LAPD officer came over and asked me what brand of jeans I was wearing. I told him it was The "OC for OC" jeans....

Let's get the photos of these cops taking a photo with yuo, with you carrying your weapon in LAPD territory and then you get $100 from all of us.

1245A Defender

imported post

Pace wrote:
... and then they had me sign autographs. Then the female cop said to me "I really support open carry, how about you come over to my place and I'll show you my gun." Then, I went into my car, looked around, and showed them my Uzi. They noticed that I wasn't wearing underwear and the other LAPD officer came over and asked me what brand of jeans I was wearing. I told him it was The "OC for OC" jeans....

Let's get the photos of these cops taking a photo with yuo, with you carrying your weapon in LAPD territory and then you get $100 from all of us.
without pics? paces scenerio is just as likely,,, ive posted pics before by just cropping off the heads. i dont believe the OP!