• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rock on the Range 5/22 & 5/23

mikestilly

imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
Michigander wrote:
I think there is some misunderstanding here.

Taurus is a very freedom oriented person. I don't think he was commenting on you, Mike. If a person wanted to live every second of his or her life devoted 100% to political motivations, I don't think he'd mind a bit. I believe his comment was in regards to his own tastes.
Beat me to it.

Ah that great, sorry about that just a misunderstanding. Sometimes when reading these things it's hard to understand who specifically the person writing was referring to.

I can't wait for this show. We're big in to Godsmack have seen them live around 20 times and have driven to Saginaw and other locations to see them live.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
Ah that great, sorry about that just a misunderstanding. Sometimes when reading these things it's hard to understand who specifically the person writing was referring to.

I can't wait for this show. We're big in to Godsmack have seen them live around 20 times and have driven to Saginaw and other locations to see them live.
I hear ya.

Speaking of godsmack...

Taurus850CIA

imported post

That's called a tattoo. You know, where you go in and pay someone good money to poke you several thousand times with a needle, then you suffer in pain when someone is a smarta$$ and smacks it to "set the ink". ;)

Oh, you mean the bruise... paintball.

Just teasin' ya. Oh, I'm topless in that pic. Crap. Maybe I should take that down...