• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

1 Year Anniversary For CCDL

romma

imported post

[align=center]"Come joing our fundraising efforts to support the 2nd Amendment March" [/align]

[align=center]This event is open toall that wish to celebrate their rights along with us.[/align]

[align=center]PARTY TIME!!![/align]

[align=center]
The Connecticut Citizens Defense League, Inc. is having a combination
1 Year Anniversary Party / 2nd Amendment March Fundraiser

All proceeds from the party will be contributed to the 2nd Amendment March

Where: Wolcott Landowners Protective Association (WLOPA)
920 Woodtick Road - Wolcott, CT

When:Saturday, February 20, 2010
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
[/align]
[align=center] Suggested Donation of $10 per adult, which includes a chance in a
specialraffle.Children are welcome!

RSVP:events@ccdl.usmailto:events@ccdl.usmailto:events@ccdl.us
mailto:events@ccdl.us

When responding please note if you will attend withadditionalguests and family so that we can obtain an approximate head count.

There will be a table set up to sell T-shirts, hats and raffle tickets.

The CCDL will be providing the hamburgers, hot dogs and the fixins'.People are welcome to bring a dish - let us know if you are planning on bringing something and what it is.

There will a cash bar provided by the WLOPA. Note: The WLOPA does not permit firearms in the clubhouse - so please beaware of this.

*WLOPA is a Gun Club with a Bar.Theno gun rule is purely for liability purposes. They are pro-gun folks all the way!!

See you There!

[/align]

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

This sounds like it will be a good time!
I will see if I can free up some time from my busy schedule so that I can attend.

LOL!! :celebrate PARTY!!!