Thread: California officer wants to shoot OCers???

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Apolice detective made apparently joking comments through his Facebook account saying “open carry” advocates who visibly carry guns in public should be shot.

Here is the article and a video of the News report.
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/22516072/detail.html
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Why am I not surprised.

Perhaps he would feel more comfortable living in France, or Canada.

Post imported post

We're already very aware of the 'caliber' of LEOs in kalifornia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qx0cTze0M

Post imported post

I f he wants to shoot OCers with UNLOADED firearms, just imagine what he'd want to do to those of us that can lawfully carry loaded ones.

Is he afraid they might throw their gun at him and he couldn't duck fast enough?

With that retarded (oops, I used the "R" word) mentality, he'd also want to shoot someone with an empty holster.

Shoot on sight guys wearing pink shirts.:shock:
    (Bad example. That actually that probably would be justified.)

Post imported post

Tao wrote:
    We're already very aware of the 'caliber' of LEOs in kalifornia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qx0cTze0M
    That came to mind immediately!!!

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    I f he wants to shoot OCers with UNLOADED firearms, just imagine what he'd want to do to those of us that can lawfully carry loaded ones.

Is he afraid they might throw their gun at him and he couldn't duck fast enough?

With that retarded (oops, I used the "R" word) mentality, he'd also want to shoot someone with an empty holster.

Tell him to advance his distributor! That should fix his retardation!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

But if that plan backfires...he may just start to blow smoke...

Post imported post

Send that 0ne beer short of a six pack to alaska, they will correct his behavior, and if they fail, then just tie seal blubber around his neck and send him out to feed the bears !

Post imported post

what would the police do, if a face book bloger posted that open carryers should shot the police in cold blood like this officer,said what he wanted to do to open carryers, I am willing to bet thier reactions would be,some one would besitting in there jail right now.

Post imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
    Send that 0ne beer short of a six pack to alaska, they will correct his behavior, and if they fail, then just tie seal blubber around his neck and send him out to feed the bears !
    I believe in Alaska it is illegal to waste good blubber!...lol

Post imported post

khicks wrote:
    what would the police do, if a face book bloger posted that open carryers should shot the police in cold blood like this officer,said what he wanted to do to open carryers, I am willing to bet thier reactions would be,some one would besitting in there jail right now.
    I don't know about that necessarily, as long as it is not a particular cop or person, it falls under freedom of speech. Now if you made that comment, then by accident or design you were to have shot & killed a cop then you'd have some trouble. Remember we are not held to the same standards as public officials!

Post imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
    khicks wrote:
    I don't know about that necessarily, as long as it is not a particular cop or person, it falls under freedom of speech. Now if you made that comment, then by accident or design you were to have shot & killed a cop then you'd have some trouble. Remember we are not held to the same standards as public officials!
    Didn't you mean to say that public officials are not held to the same standard as us?

Post imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
    I believe it is against the law in Alaska to allow the bears to feed on garbage.

Post imported post

Decoligny wrote:
    mastiff69 wrote:
    I believe it is against the law in Alaska to allow the bears to feed on garbage.

Post imported post

Huh! he can get away with it there, but not here. Doesn't he realize he's out gunned? Our guns are loaded. Only a retard would make such a suicidal statement to a huge community of Oath Keepers and avid shooters who probably shoot better than him. His statement is a clear death threat from a government official to the public. Our founding fathers would have hanged him. What a *********!

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:

Tell him to advance his distributor! That should fix his retardation!
    CI - Cognative Impairment

Post imported post

lets not insult those that where born with a problem buy using there condition and this officer chosen thought process's, buy the same name

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

There's a difference between "Retard" {noun}and saying someone is retarded {adjective}.

Post imported post

all i was saying in my sarcastic way was this cop was giving the word retard a bad name. now i may have not said it right, mia copa

Post imported post

There is already a thread for this.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/38019.html

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Guys I was Joking! You all know what a joke is right :what:

And yes it is now called Cognitive Impairment... which is PC for the same thing.... meh
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Guys I was Joking! You all know what a joke is right :what:

And yes it is now called Cognitive Impairment... which is PC for the same thing.... meh
    I like to raz people on that.

Post imported post

Oh you two are a pair that'll beat three of a kind.:P