• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

California officer wants to shoot OCers???

G

imported post

I f he wants to shoot OCers with UNLOADED firearms, just imagine what he'd want to do to those of us that can lawfully carry loaded ones.

Is he afraid they might throw their gun at him and he couldn't duck fast enough?

With that retarded (oops, I used the "R" word) mentality, he'd also want to shoot someone with an empty holster.

Shoot on sight guys wearing pink shirts.:shock:
(Bad example. That actually that probably would be justified.:uhoh:)

autosurgeon

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
I f he wants to shoot OCers with UNLOADED firearms, just imagine what he'd want to do to those of us that can lawfully carry loaded ones.

Is he afraid they might throw their gun at him and he couldn't duck fast enough?

With that retarded (oops, I used the "R" word) mentality, he'd also want to shoot someone with an empty holster.

Tell him to advance his distributor! That should fix his retardation!

khicks

imported post

what would the police do, if a face book bloger posted that open carryers should shot the police in cold blood like this officer,said what he wanted to do to open carryers, I am willing to bet thier reactions would be,some one would besitting in there jail right now.

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Send that 0ne beer short of a six pack to alaska, they will correct his behavior, and if they fail, then just tie seal blubber around his neck and send him out to feed the bears !
I believe in Alaska it is illegal to waste good blubber!...lol

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

khicks wrote:
what would the police do, if a face book bloger posted that open carryers should shot the police in cold blood like this officer,said what he wanted to do to open carryers, I am willing to bet thier reactions would be,some one would besitting in there jail right now.
I don't know about that necessarily, as long as it is not a particular cop or person, it falls under freedom of speech. Now if you made that comment, then by accident or design you were to have shot & killed a cop then you'd have some trouble. Remember we are not held to the same standards as public officials!

G

imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
khicks wrote:
I don't know about that necessarily, as long as it is not a particular cop or person, it falls under freedom of speech. Now if you made that comment, then by accident or design you were to have shot & killed a cop then you'd have some trouble. Remember we are not held to the same standards as public officials!
Didn't you mean to say that public officials are not held to the same standard as us?

Decoligny

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Send that 0ne beer short of a six pack to alaska, they will correct his behavior, and if they fail, then just tie seal blubber around his neck and send him out to feed the bears !
I believe it is against the law in Alaska to allow the bears to feed on garbage.

G

imported post

Decoligny wrote:
mastiff69 wrote:
I believe it is against the law in Alaska to allow the bears to feed on garbage.
:monkey

American Sheepdog

imported post

Huh! he can get away with it there, but not here. Doesn't he realize he's out gunned? Our guns are loaded. Only a retard would make such a suicidal statement to a huge community of Oath Keepers and avid shooters who probably shoot better than him. His statement is a clear death threat from a government official to the public. Our founding fathers would have hanged him. What a douchebag!

T Vance

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

Tell him to advance his distributor! That should fix his retardation!
CI - Cognative Impairment

khicks

imported post

lets not insult those that where born with a problem buy using there condition and this officer chosen thought process's, buy the same name

khicks

imported post

all i was saying in my sarcastic way was this cop was giving the word retard a bad name. now i may have not said it right, mia copa