• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Typical Brady Campaigner Store Front

CrossFire

imported post

I suspect he is still deciding what else hewantsto ban.:banghead: That business would never get a dime of my money.

Carnivore

imported post

I believe I'd have to patronize that business just once, and once inside I'd release the most Vulgar and horriffic load of flatulant known to man, the methane would be blood curdling, but I could smile and say "LOOK, NO SH^T" maybe then they would find something to put in the vacant square..

protias

imported post

If I cannot bring anything in, how am I suppose to purchase anything? :p

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ya know, I really think someone should organize a cruise for the Brady Bunch and their followers, maybe a week long voyage off the coast of Samolia. Charter an entire ship just for them.

Huck

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Ya know, I really think someone should organize a cruise for the Brady Bunch and their followers, maybe a week long voyage off the coast of Samolia. Charter an entire ship just for them.
You could fit all the BB and their followers on this boat, then send 'em on a 3 hour tour. :)

XD40coyote

imported post

If the Brady Bunch had been on the Titanic they would have made sure they were the first in line at the lifeboats. If anything or anyone got in their way, they would steal the revolvers the officers had. They would very much act like Cal did in the James Cameron movie. First you steal your bodyguard's 1911 and shoot at that dirty pauper boy stealing your girlfriend, then you use a crying child to get in a lifeboat.

The Somalia cruise sounds like a great idea for all the anti gunners. They should also bring all manner of precious gems and things of gold and advertise the fact, and that the ship only has those sound things to repel pirates. The only drawback is they would hire a bunch of well armed ex Seals to protect them. Mercs for us, but nothing for you!