• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks reafirms stated position :-)

Livermoron

imported post

EDIT - sorry I misspelled reaffirms in the title ;-)

Hi All,

Just received this response to my recent letter to Starbucks. They have my support! Mmmmm, coffee!

Carry On!

Livermoron :cool:

Hello Jon,

Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.

Warm Regards,

Madeline A.

Customer Relations

Starbucks Coffee Company

dirtykoala

imported post

AdnanShahab wrote:
I think I'm going to have to patronize Starbucks again tomorrow. :p
i just looked at my bank statement, i have been there everyday for the past 2 weeks, some days 5 times.

Pace

imported post

Brady Site:

SOLUTION: Businesses should bar the open, as well as the concealed, carry of firearms on their premises. States where open carry is largely unregulated should either prohibit open carry, with limited exceptions, or adopt measures to subject open carry to strict licensing requirements in the interest of public safety.

We-the-People

imported post

Pace wrote:
Brady Site:

SOLUTION: Businesses should bar the open, as well as the concealed, carry of firearms on their premises. States where open carry is largely unregulated should either prohibit open carry, with limited exceptions, or adopt measures to subject open carry to strict licensing requirements in the interest of public safety.

Yeah well, the brady bunch has never been accused of being reasonable by anyone that was.

And the Starbucks fan count is already up to 5,828,710

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

Brady Site:

SOLUTION: Businesses should bar the open, as well as the concealed, carry of firearms on their premises. States where open carry is largely unregulated should either prohibit open carry, with limited exceptions, or adopt measures to subject open carry to strict licensing requirements in the interest of criminal safety.
What they really meant ^