• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kimber FTF

wally1120

imported post

I have a Glock 17, And I love that little pea shooter. I tradedthat kimber for the Glock 17+ Cash + Ammo. I didn`t make a killing on the kimber, But I did get about what I was asking for it

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

the first time I fired my friends glock, I fell in love. sweet shooter & doubles taps were lighting fast & accurate. A 9mm is as lethal as as anything.

wally1120

imported post

I believe a 9mm is a descent round, But I am glad that it isn`t the only Caliber handgun that I have. If I had a choice I would rather prefer my 45, but am confident my 9 will do the trick.

old dog

imported post

While the 9mm isn't as good as the .45 or even the .40 it is nothing to sneer at, especially with modern bullets. Like the .38 it is far better than some people are willing to admit.

I'm still thinking of dumping my Kimber.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

old dog wrote:
While the 9mm isn't as good as the .45 or even the .40 it is nothing to sneer at, especially with modern bullets. Like the .38 it is far better than some people are willing to admit.

I'm still thinking of dumping my Kimber.
Glock21 in 45acp.:)