• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

JUDGE RULING ENDS SEATTLE GUN BAN Pt Deux

.45ACPaddy

imported post

This calls for a celebratory meetup! Let's get together in Seattle and have an open carry picnic in a park!

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

G22Paddy wrote:
This calls for a celebratory meetup! Let's get together in Seattle and have an open carry picnic in a park!
Sweet, a meetup I can get to without bumming a ride for 394879032 miles.

How about a park nearest greg's home in west seattle?

Trigger Dr

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
G22Paddy wrote:

How about all of us getting into Wizard of Oz costume and gather in front of Mc Cheese's house singing "The wicked witch is dead"

Edit for spelling

Lammo

imported post

Mr. Warden should now drop his Federal case. IMHLO, the last thing we should risk is letting the USDC for the Western District of Washington or the 9th Circus get involved in this.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Poosharker wrote:
G22Paddy wrote:

How about all of us getting into Wizard of Oz costume and gather in front of Mc Cheese's house singing "The wicked witch is dead"

Edit for spelling

I like this idea, but I'm much too big to play the part of a Munchkin.

ETC: Spelling