Thread: OC in a New Town

Post imported post

Okay, a little background. I've lived in the Kalispell area pretty much my whole life and have OC'd there for about as long as I've been legally able to do so. Now I find myself in a new town (Shelby) and around new, unfamiliar people and I find myself a little nervous when it comes to OC'ing. I guess it's about the same feeling I had when I did it back in my hometown area for the first time.
    This is pretty-much farm and ranch people. Pretty simple people living a pretty simple life. I just wonder how some of my superiors from work would react to seeing it too. I also wonder what kind of flack I'd get from the local LEO's.
    Guess there's only one way to find out. Any input would be appreciated. Like I said earlier, OC is pretty much old hat for me but I'd like to know what others have to say about it.
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire)

Post imported post

Quit your Whinning wussie ! Pack it !

LOL!!

Post imported post

Gee, leave it to you to say something that always pulls at my heart-strings!!
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire)