• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HK Mag Floor Plate

Sparky508

imported post

:cuss:

So I went and broke the tabs on the base plate on one of my HK USP mags. After an exhausting inter-net search, I came up empty handed.Seems like there is no shortage of bases without tabs. :banghead:

I need to find, a couple of base plates with locking tabs for the 10rd .45 USP mags. (would like to get three of them so I can rebuild two more magsI have that are just as old as the 1st)

If any of you folks know where to find em, I'd be grateful.

Thanks guys.