Thread: Guns on Campus

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar

Post imported post

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - A biology professor was charged with murder late Friday in the shooting deaths of three colleagues at the campus.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35372168...me_and_courts/

This is what happens when you let liberals have guns on college campuses.

Post imported post

Gee. Isn't that campus a gun free zone? hmmmmmmm. Good thing she ran out of bullets or jammed the gun. Too bad there wasn't a good guy with a gun present. Might have reduced the 'innocent' death toll.

Post imported post

color of law wrote:
    This is what happens when you let liberals have guns on college campuses.
    what exactly do you mean by this?

Post imported post

Heycolor of law, didja catch that broad brush you're painting with on sale at Lowe's or what?

Don't forget that the very first Open Carry March held in Ohio was organized and led by the late Vern Ferrier, who was one of the more liberal guys I've ever known--except when it came to Constitutional and other important individual rights such as the 2nd Amendment.

Post imported post

Brian D. wrote:
    Heycolor of law, didja catch that broad brush you're painting with on sale at Lowe's or what?

Don't forget that the very first Open Carry March held in Ohio was organized and led by the late Vern Ferrier, who was one of the more liberal guys I've ever known--except when it came to Constitutional and other important individual rights such as the 2nd Amendment.
    There are exceptions to every rule. And more than likely the liberal statement I made was incorrect. After all the college did deny her tenure.

Post imported post

All joking aside. Shouldn't this be a opportunity to point out to(Toby Hoover ) Anti's that disarming students and other LAC's that crazy people don't care what the laws are. Where was the victim's police protection? I know this organization doesn't encourage members to do much and the other organization seems to only care about writing laws. Somebody should point out on a national level unarmed students, teachers, and citizens are nothing more than just targets. Gun laws restricting students and teachers haven't worked since Columbine.

Post imported post

JSlack7851 wrote:
    All joking aside. Shouldn't this be a opportunity to point out to (Toby Hoover ) Anti's that disarming students and other LAC's that crazy people don't care what the laws are. Where was the victim's police protection? I know this organization doesn't encourage members to do much and the other organization seems to only care about writing laws. Somebody should point out on a national level unarmed students, teachers, and citizens are nothing more than just targets. Gun laws restricting students and teachers haven't worked since Columbine.
    "Never argue with a fool. He'll drag you down to his level then beat you with experience."

The quote applies to Toby Hoover and those that run websites that support our cause. Both are fanatical partisans and neither want to listen to the voice of reason.

But remember, the fool that quits first looses.