Thread: Guns & Ammo Handguns Magazine OC article

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

The April/May issue did an OC article on the increased interest in OC. Mike Stollenwerk is quoted as well as others around the nation. They included a photo of the Kalamazoo picnic headed up by Zig.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'm gonna hurry over and go pick one up. :celebrate
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I picked up a copy yesterday at Meijers :celebrate

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Picked up my copy last night.

There were so many better pictures to choose from... :-\

Post imported post

They only had the march issue at the store I stopped at on the way to my friend's house.

Any chance one of you guys can snap a picture or scan it, then post?

ETA: Or would that be a copyright problem?
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Went to my local OC friendly Meijer for a copy. Reading it now!

Post imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:
    Picked up my copy last night.

There were so many better pictures to choose from... :-
    All they would have had to do is ask... since they used that picture without permission anyway. I have close to 70 from that event alone.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Received my issue in the mail Friday and thought is was an OK article.

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    The April/May issue did an OC article on the increased interest in OC. Mike Stollenwerk is quoted as well as others around the nation.
    Hmm, I sort fo thought I was speaking to concealed cary mag - anyway, post link or pdf of article here if you can!

Post imported post

Mike wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    The April/May issue did an OC article on the increased interest in OC. Mike Stollenwerk is quoted as well as others around the nation.
    Hmm, I sort fo thought I was speaking to concealed cary mag - anyway, post link or pdf of article here if you can!
    That's because you talk to so many magazines Can't keep them straight. I'll scan and post when I can. You were the lead interviewee.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    Mike wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    That's because you talk to so many magazines Can't keep them straight. I'll scan and post when I can. You were the lead interviewee.
    OK, cool - try to scan using adobe acrobat into pdf form if you can

Post imported post

Mike wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    Mike wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    OK, cool - try to scan using adobe acrobat into pdf form if you can