• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Officer.com's take on Ponderosa

mikestilly

imported post

The image will be removed. I've already took action against the posting of it and am looking to do the same at the source. It is illegal to post pictures they don't own the rights to. I will be down soon and same will be the source for the image on the other domain.

T Vance

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
The image will be removed. I've already took action against the posting of it and am looking to do the same at the source. It is illegal to post pictures they don't own the rights to. I will be down soon and same will be the source for the image on the other domain.

Well, you might want to do the same here then

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=39&t=396070&page=3

M

McX

imported post

thank you truck dudes and cops for weighing in on the topic.

M

McX

imported post

yeah, but the remark i read about 'they look like dweebs', or something like that. like they are all beautiful, debonair, model types? only on rodeo drive in california i'd say. guess now average or ugly isn't permitted. man, i'm in trouble.:shock:

M

McX

imported post

got my permit to carry- ugly in the mail today.:lol:

manicdevery

imported post

T Vance wrote:
mikestilly wrote:

Well, you might want to do the same here then

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=39&t=396070&page=3
Ha, they spelled Moron wrong. LOL:lol:

M

McX

imported post

that transfer didn't go well. i dug up a picture of alfred e neuman, and slapped it on here. sorry about that, it was going to be funny.

Michigander

imported post

A bunch of cops like to figuratively speaking jerk each other off to take out stress. I can think of few things that mean less to me.

The slandering of our group is a bit much, but if they leave me alone on the street, I'm happy.

It is sad though, looking at that Michigan forum. It is very clear just how deeply driven their us against them attitude is. Michigan is among the very worst states for that.

mikestilly

imported post

Anthony_I_Am wrote:
Looks like some of those old pics I've seen of the Pancho Villa gang.  The fat boy there with the rifle looks like the gang leader.

Nice 17 posts no city in your profile and you're already insulting people. You should move back to your home on officer.com or MGO.

M

McX

imported post

the founding fathers of this country weren't the prettiest guys on the block, but they got their pictures on the money we spend now didn't they?

Michigander

imported post

McX wrote:
the founding fathers of this country weren't the prettiest guys on the block, but they got their pictures on the money we spend now didn't they?
Ironic, too, considering just how hard they tried to prevent the nonsense we have for currency. For example- http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quotes_by/andrew+jackson

But I suppose that's another topic for another forum. :uhoh:

M

McX

imported post

in fact, you look at their portraits on the bills these days, and they all look pissed off, now don't they? like they don't like something going on, or the way things are, or are being done huh?

THway

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
T Vance wrote: that was a ton of reading!
I figured we would have let this dead horses remaining family members survive...

As far as reading, YES there was a ton of reading to be done with regards to Ponderosa. However there is no amount of pain killers to keep my migraine at bay, and for this I say THANK YOU...

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

Whoa there. I wasn't insulting anyone. The pic does look like the PV gang. Thought it was kind of cool.

Take another xanax and breathe.

Guess I need to start posting bullshit just to up my post count so I can speak on this forum.