• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Officer.com's take on Ponderosa

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

Whoa there. I wasn't insulting anyone. The pic does look like the PV gang. Thought it was kind of cool.

Take another xanax and breathe.

Guess I need to start posting bull@#$% just to up my post count so I can speak on this forum.

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

Whoa there. I wasn't insulting anyone. The pic does look like the PV gang. Thought it was kind of cool.

Guess I need to start posting bull@#$% just to up my post count so I can speak on this forum.

1245A Defender

imported post

Anthony_I_Am wrote:

no need to actually write new stuff,,, just tripple tap all your posts!

M

McX

imported post

now guys, the number of posts don't mean nothing. if your freindly, helpful, and contribute does. i thought the michigan forum realy had it's poop together, no fighting over here. even saw alot of your united emblems. i felt ok over here, even though you know us from wisconsin are still pissed about giving you the u.p.:lol:, c'mon, let's go back to topic, and i'll provide an occassional stop by to keep the mood light. were all united open carriers here, no matter where were from, or what views we share.

M

McX

imported post

c'mon tony, back to topic. do you think the guy bringing the ar-whatever was what drove the incident over the top? i know it's his right, and i would have just casually looked and gone on about my business, but the sheeple just gotta.........don't they?

M

McX

imported post

i know the circumstances about it. but the damn sheep. for all they knew it could have been a gun club meeting, and he won that ar in a raffle. if it wasn't displayed threateningly, then don't suppose a threat. some knob just had to reach for their cell phone to voice their personal views. and bring the heat. it would have been, like alot of open carry moments: and nothing happened. if someone hadn't stuck their nose in! i mean hell, there were already open carriers there, so it wasn't like this was the sighting of the first martian.

M

McX

imported post

fine, then i'll finish my take, and go; the video was disappointing. what? did they offer a deal of one cop per carrier that day? carriers standing around, cops standing around. one cop was leaning on the wall even, so i guess the carriers didn't pose too much of a threat. yeah, maybe the ar was a bit over the top. but sheeple just graze quietly please, let a few guys have a moment of fun, and comradery, execise their rights, then go back to what everyone was doing; and nothing happened. wasted alot of cop time, probably tax payer dollars, just for nothing. and with that i'm gone. oh, and PS; i will be taking the U.P. back with me:lol:

T Vance

imported post

BTW, I didn't post this thread to rehash everything, just thought some of you might find it interesting to read how some of the LEO's viewed it.

Yooper

imported post

McX wrote:
fine, then i'll finish my take, and go; the video was disappointing. what? did they offer a deal of one cop per carrier that day? carriers standing around, cops standing around. one cop was leaning on the wall even, so i guess the carriers didn't pose too much of a threat. yeah, maybe the ar was a bit over the top. but sheeple just graze quietly please, let a few guys have a moment of fun, and comradery, execise their rights, then go back to what everyone was doing; and nothing happened. wasted alot of cop time, probably tax payer dollars, just for nothing. and with that i'm gone. oh, and PS; i will be taking the U.P. back with me:lol:

HOLD UP!!! Why would us U.P. residents want to trade the crap Lansing forces down our throats for the stuff Madison would shove down them? Perhaps the U.P. and northern WI should form their own state. I'm sure we'd have unrestricted carry by now, AND deer season would be a mandatory state wide holiday.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Yooper wrote:
McX wrote:

HOLD UP!!! Why would us U.P. residents want to trade the crap Lansing forces down our throats for the stuff Madison would shove down them? Perhaps the U.P. and northern WI should form their own state. I'm sure we'd have unrestricted carry by now, AND deer season would be a mandatory state wide holiday.
Sounds good. I'm in.

Bailenforcer

imported post

Michigander wrote:
A bunch of cops like to figuratively speaking jerk each other off to take out stress. I can think of few things that mean less to me.

The slandering of our group is a bit much, but if they leave me alone on the street, I'm happy.

It is sad though, looking at that Michigan forum. It is very clear just how deeply driven their us against them attitude is. Michigan is among the very worst states for that.
I sent a couple of active Police officers to offcer.com and one responded the next day with disgust. He said the site seems to be more a bunch of wanna be's. He did point out some are not even cops and one of the loud mouths was just a security guard. He's pretty sharp on that stuff and I didn't realize the one big mouth who was making comments about the Militia wasn't even a cop but a security guard. Those morons (spelled correctly) are nothing more than little Dick-tator wanna be's.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Bailenforcer wrote:
Michigander wrote:
A bunch of cops like to figuratively speaking jerk each other off to take out stress. I can think of few things that mean less to me.

The slandering of our group is a bit much, but if they leave me alone on the street, I'm happy.

It is sad though, looking at that Michigan forum. It is very clear just how deeply driven their us against them attitude is. Michigan is among the very worst states for that.
I sent a couple of active Police officers to offcer.com and one responded the next day with disgust. He said the site seems to be more a bunch of wanna be's. He did point out some are not even cops and one of the loud mouths was just a security guard. He's pretty sharp on that stuff and I didn't realize the one big mouth who was making comments about the Militia wasn't even a cop but a security guard. Those morons (spelled correctly) are nothing more than little Dick-tator wanna be's.
That'swhat a few here at OCDO have been saying forseveral years now, including myself.

Bailenforcer

imported post

Anthony_I_Am wrote:
Looks like some of those old pics I've seen of the Pancho Villa gang. The fat boy there with the rifle looks like the gang leader.
I am a little concerned as to why you would start off by insulting people. Your post sounds like someone from Officer.com coming here to stir up trouble. You make almost exactly the same comments as they do there. Strange coincidence.

Frankly I am sick of the tripe they peddle on officer.com as it's nothing more than a bunch of doughnut eaters name calling people who excercise their constitutional rights. Last I remember they took a OATH to obey and protect the Constitution and those they serve. They forgot whom they serve and it isn't the Politics of the day, it is WE THE PEOPLE!
Maybe you might take this warning back to your buddies there. The people are tired of little blue pajama wearing Dick-Tators with a piece if tin on their chest that makes them feel powerful.

I didn't see any of our people there attacking them, so why do you come here attacking us?

You are so transparent, do yourself a favor, turn down any UC operations, you will be made in two minutes flat.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Bailenforcer wrote:
Anthony_I_Am wrote:
Looks like some of those old pics I've seen of the Pancho Villa gang. The fat boy there with the rifle looks like the gang leader.
I am a little concerned as to why you would start off by insulting people. Your post sounds like someone from Officer.com coming here to stir up trouble. You make almost exactly the same comments as they do there. Strange coincidence.

Frankly I am sick of the tripe they peddle on officer.com as it's nothing more than a bunch of doughnut eaters name calling people who excercise their constitutional rights. Last I remember they took a OATH to obey and protect the Constitution and those they serve. They forgot whom they serve and it isn't the Politics of the day, it is WE THE PEOPLE!
Maybe you might take this warning back to your buddies there. The people are tired of little blue pajama wearing Dick-Tators with a piece if tin on their chest that makes them feel powerful.

I didn't see any of our people there attacking them, so why do you come here attacking us?

You are so transparent, do yourself a favor, turn down any UC operations, you will be made in two minutes flat.
I suspect Anthony is being sarcastic and quoting/paraphrasing what was said over at IWannaBeAnOffice.com. I recall it being mentioned.

Bailenforcer

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Bailenforcer wrote:
Anthony_I_Am wrote:

I suspect Anthony is being sarcastic and quoting/paraphrasing what was said over at IWannaBeAnOffice.com. I recall it being mentioned.
I might disagree with some here but he was very insulting making Fat comments was way out of line.
Also comparing them to criminal gangs was over the top.

Kimberguy

imported post

Bailenforcer wrote:
Anthony_I_Am wrote:
Looks like some of those old pics I've seen of the Pancho Villa gang.  The fat boy there with the rifle looks like the gang leader.

you know what is kinda funny though.... Pancho Villa did marry into my family. He is not in my blood line, though i found the comment amusing. and yes, I am fat... who cares.