• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If you don't like guns why are you at a gunshow?

dukenukum

imported post

I was at the Mason gun show doing a membership drive for the club when this lady?
comes up to me and starts in on we don't like guns, guns are evil, gun owners worship Satan,( yes she said this to me) and why did you guys shoot up ponderosa? my only though was why are you here? than she stormed off.

THway

imported post

Perhaps we need to start having our handy dandy tape recorders with us when we do tables and the like. I would have loved to have heard a recording of that...

craigm

imported post

I was going to go to that today... I thought they'd be open later on Saturday. 5PM? Seriously. Got on the road at 3 and decided it wasn't worth it. Made a bit of a u-turn and went to Cabela's.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

dukenukum wrote:
I was at the Mason gun show doing a membership drive for the club when this lady?
comes up to me and starts in on we don't like guns, guns are evil, gun owners worship Satan,( yes she said this to me) and why did you guys shoot up ponderosa? my only though was why are you here? than she stormed off.
Wait......you mean we are NOT doing the devils work?? I must be in the wrong group then! :uhoh:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: GOD, why are people sooooo stupid!! I think stupid people worship the devil, and there are a whole lot of 'em.

Yooper

imported post

I hate gunshows, I don't like going to them, and I don't like the guns @ gun shows....WHY? Because, I look like an idiot drooling over the coolest new guns, and it pisses me off that I can't take all of them home with me :celebrate

Wiz

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Wiz wrote:
I'm sorry guys, my fault. I went into Ponderosa later that day and the macaroni and cheese gave me a dirty look.
Did you ask management to have it removed from the premises?
No, I did what any responsible person would do.

I shot it with three full magazines and made it Macaroni and SWISS cheese.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
dukenukum wrote:
Wait......you mean we are NOT doing the devils work?? I must be in the wrong group then! :uhoh:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: GOD, why are people sooooo stupid!! I think stupid people worship the devil, and there are a whole lot of 'em.
Stupid people ARE the devil.

and Wiz, you should have called the police non emergency line, just to see if dirty looks from Mac and Cheese was legal.