Thread: What an acceptable "Gun Bill" looks like.

Post imported post

So as I'm sure most of us have heard by now the proposed CCW legislation that's on the table does more bad than good, and is pretty much 2ply. So as a rebuttle,This is what I propose as to what an Acceptable gun bill looks like, and it is as follows(if I missed anything, please feel free to add):

1-CCW/OC with no permits,no training,no registration,no fees,EVER.

2-No more GFSZ's ( IMO, a soon to benon issue thx to the lawsuit )

3-No more car carry legislation

4-No private party sale limitations (I'm all for a reciept type situation tho, as I already do this on the rare occasion I sell one of my firearms, it protects both parties)

Now like I said, I may have missed a few things, but I think I got the bulk of it. Feel free to post more.

-Landose

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    4-No private party sale limitations (I'm all for a reciept type situation tho, as I already do this on the rare occasion I sell one of my firearms, it protects both parties)
    Better no (change to the) law than more bad law. Law abides only the law abiding.

Depending of who is believed, there are nearly 100 million (100,000,000 or 10^8 or 0.1 billion) firearms in private possession now. 100% of my guns have no paper provenance. How will this new bad law be enforced but ex post facto?

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA ******* damn the Obamanation and its goonion thugs.

McX

Post imported post

looks good, and works for me.

McX

Post imported post

on number 3 could we go with; dump car carry legislation, and go to no car carry restrictions?

Post imported post

My proposed bill:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    I think that pretty much covers it.

Oh, there might be an unnecessary comma or two in there.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    on number 3 could we go with; dump car carry legislation, and go to no car carry restrictions?
    OK, just how big are you people anyway? :shock:I can't even lift a car, let alone carry one.

McX

Post imported post

yes, but can you carry a tune? or perhapse tunafish? sorry taskforce, you were just a hangin out there for that oneor if your automotive minded; how can you tune a car if you can't tunafish?- that one would be for me i guess.

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    McX wrote:
    OK, just how big are you people anyway? :shock:I can't even lift a car, let alone carry one.

It's all the milk & cheese...you don't think that bovine growth hormone just disappears from cow to human...do ya? :what:
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I have a proposed carry law for the state of confusion (Wisconsin).

The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or for any other lawful purpose.

Post imported post

I prefer this one:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,

the right of the people to keep and bear arms

shall not be infringed

But yours isn't bad.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    I prefer this one:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,

the right of the people to keep and bear arms

shall not be infringed

But yours isn't bad.
    That is half of it, the other half is to rescind every gun law since NFA was passed.
    Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

Post imported post

While we're on the subject, what can we do to stop this crap bill that's already on the table? do we have a say in this matter?
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Shall not be infringed. This needs to be our rallying cry. As I have stated many times before, any law restricting firearms in any way is an infringement regardless of what some activist judge, Rino or Libtard may think or rule in some case or proposed legislation.

In the end, "Shall not be infringed" will be the hitch pin in this whole argument.

Sooner or later it will come down to that phrase. Either by vote or by taking up arms.

Best get your elected officials up to speed now rather than later.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    While we're on the subject, what can we do to stop this crap bill that's already on the table? do we have a say in this matter?
    You have a phone. You have paper pen, envelope and a stamp, you have a lot to say. Just be short, direct to the point and polite. You also have the primary and general election coming next fall.
    Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

McX

Post imported post

this topic, and posts make me think of that bit i saw on the web today; the billboard in minnesota, with bush's picture on it, saying; do you miss me now?