• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Campaign Store Front

OPS MARINE

imported post

4352202432_c912ba323a_o.jpg

pdlumina

imported post

Nothing prohibiting: Crossbow, broadsword, taser orpepper spray, but for god sakes bring something.

coolusername2007

imported post

What in the world do they have against ice cream. Its like they're trying to get little kids to cry. What is that? Conditioning for adult hood when they take your gun away?!

It seems like this group either didn't get to be hall monitors, or they took that job a little too seriously and are still doing it. I'll never get those who feel they have to control somebody else...it really is a mental disease.