Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KimberGuy is at it again!!!!

Post imported post

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthr...036&page=9scroll down Feb 13, 2010 9:34pm post.

Stalking out discussions of "long gun carry" in regard to the Lansing, MI incident and trying to promote his position on what he did.

This move alone is enough for me to disassociate myself with this web site and anything he has to do regarding the promotion of Open Carry in Michigan. You can have this nut-job. All yours!!! Good luck!

PJ

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-19-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-19-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Post imported post

I don't give a damn if I know him as a person or not! He is a detriment to what we are trying to accomplish! His actions have been noted to be above and beyond what MOC.org is trying to promote!

KimberGuy NEEDS TO GO AWAY!!!!!! Please, quit doing harm to our cause.

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-19-2010 at 12:03 AM.

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    BTW, your title for this thread, "KimberGuy is at it again!!!!", was he doing this on another forum? Please site it.
    He CONTINUES to bring to the fore-front his actions in Lansing. That post on GL4x4 had been dead for almost a week. But, as KiberGuy did on here, he kept bringing the Lansing incident to the fore-front. It WAS bad PR; LET IT F'ING DIE!!! Get your collectivve heads out of your ass'es people!!!!!!!! We have a great thing to promote, let's not screw it up any worse than it has been!

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-19-2010 at 12:03 AM.

Post imported post

Believe me, with the attitude you're taking, no one will care if you leave. If you don't believe in the term "bear" in the second amendment, it might be for the best.

In any case, this is one tired issue, and I think this thread should be locked.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Okay Mr. Selective Memory T Vance:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/37570.html

As YOU stated; Mike is the co-founder of Open Caryr.org. Mike stated in post above that ....

"if were my restaurant I would have kicked the bunch out too - just where and how are you going to secure a rifle while eating dinner?

Come on folks, we've said it before - open carry is about normalizing gun ownership through properly holstered open carry of handguns"

So here is what is understood to be what the owners of this forum believe to be the PROPER way to promote open carry.

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

He didn't do anything that was illegal. So quitting over this shows a real character flaw, and a fickle support of those things that are legal.
    Reading about what others go through can be traumatic, especially when you supposedly promote the same agenda but lack the fortitude to stand next to him in support.

In closing...Later.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    Believe me, with the attitude you're taking, no one will care if you leave. If you don't believe in the term "bear" in the second amendment, it might be for the best.

In any case, this is one tired issue, and I think this thread should be locked.
    As for you, with your attitude and not caring who leaves, thiswill leave this website and ENTIRE movement of Open Carry in complete shambles!

Great attitude to have for something you want people you are such as strong supporter of!

Post imported post

Don't feed the instigator.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

firefighterSTFD22 wrote:
    http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthr...036&page=9scroll down Feb 13, 2010 9:34pm post.

Stalking out discussions of "long gun carry" in regard to the Lansing, MI incident and trying to promote his position on what he did.

This move alone is enough for me to disassociate myself with this web site and anything he has to do regarding the promotion of Open Carry in Michigan. You can have this nut-job. All yours!!! Good luck!

PJ
    bye

Post imported post

firefighterSTFD22 wrote:

PJ
    Don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord splitcha.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

firefighterSTFD22 wrote:

PJ
    I read that thread a day or so ago after searching around for other forums where discussion on the topic was taking place.

Thanks to your link, I found myself back there (probably, it sounds, much like Kimberguy did).

I also read your post, and you seem quite angry. I am curious as to how you think KG "...directly insulted our membership in the first 3 sentences of your first post...Then you turn around two sentences later and ask people to refrain from personal attacks?!?!?"?

I'm not trying to be harsh argumentative here, but his first three sentences were.

WOW! that was a lot of reading. To answer a few questions, and correct some things.
    Just out of curiosity, what (exactly) about this did you find insulting?

Post imported post

No matter what you stance is on the Kimberguy incident, the bitching among ourselves is doing more harm than the incident ever did.
    Rand Paul 2016

Post imported post

Kimberguy has done more for the opencarry movement than you have, I'm sure, mostly absolutely positive, he also serves our country currently.

I hope to god he doesn't let some new anti-RKBA (which is what you are in my eyes if you show up here bitching about someone displaying their rights, whether you agree with it or not.) with 16 posts run him off.

Maybe you should do some work for the cause, show up to some events, gain some clout amongst your peers in a wonderful movement to educate the public, then suggest what Kimberguy needs to do.

Our leadership here will handle membership. Not you bud.

Sell your guns, vote progressive, make the changes you want. Otherwise, post somewhere else, IMO.

Post imported post

ghostrider wrote:
    firefighterSTFD22 wrote:

PJ
    I read that thread a day or so ago after searching around for other forums where discussion on the topic was taking place.

Thanks to your link, I found myself back there (probably, it sounds, much like Kimberguy did).

I also read your post, and you seem quite angry. I am curious as to how you think KG "...directly insulted our membership in the first 3 sentences of your first post...Then you turn around two sentences later and ask people to refrain from personal attacks?!?!?"?

I'm not trying to be harsh argumentative here, but his first three sentences were.

WOW! that was a lot of reading. To answer a few questions, and correct some things.
    Just out of curiosity, what (exactly) about this did you find insulting?
    GhostRider,

You are correct! I mistated regarding the first 3 sentences (poor punctuation/capitilaziation threw me off) To what I was refering was...

...I am a Marine, not Army... yeah i'm sure you all care.

Obviously KG got his panties in a bunch because somebody refered to him a a member of the Army and not the Marines.

You are NOT being argumentative; and I appreciate direct questions. I will stand up and defend my stance regarding this matter the same as I have put my job on the line questioning policy and requesting change in my own townships ordinances.

People "autosurgeon" can call me an "instigator" all they want; the only thing I have INSTIGATED is leagal gun laws in the area in which I live.

People seem so free to let a member like myself go (withOUT knowing what I have done at the 'grassroots' level) so let it be. ISMOID, autosurgeon,steve, and Taurus850CIA can handle it from here!

Post imported post

firefighterSTFD22 wrote:
    His actions have been noted to be above and beyond what MOC.org is trying to promote!
    firefighterSTFD22 wrote:
    Okay Mr. Selective Memory T Vance:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/37570.html

As YOU stated; Mike is the co-founder of Open Caryr.org. Mike stated in post above that ....

"if were my restaurant I would have kicked the bunch out too - just where and how are you going to secure a rifle while eating dinner?

Come on folks, we've said it before - open carry is about normalizing gun ownership through properly holstered open carry of handguns"

So here is what is understood to be what the owners of this forum believe to be the PROPER way to promote open carry.
    It seems you ARE getting MOC mixed up with Open Carry.org. They are separate entities and neither has ANY control over the other.

Yes Mike is a co-founder of OCDO and as one of the owners of this site he gets to set the rules of conduct here on the forums. MOC is a completely different organization and the rules that are set here at OCDO have absolutely no bearing on the manner in which MOC conducts its business.

Bronson

Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

firefighterSTFD22 wrote:

PJ
    Your stalking out threads where he may have posted wants me to disassociate myself with Davisburg. Kimber sounds more stable than you do. You come of sounding like the nut.

You also come off as the crazed person that walks upto OC'ers and tells them guns are the devil.

Careful what you put out there. It really shows what your true objective is. Do I totally agree with what he did? Yes but I think we need to ease into things a bit more slow.

Do I think he's a crazed nut job? No. I am sure others that took stances back in history were called nut jobs as well.

Edited grammar and stance made more clear.

Post imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
    Kimberguy has done more for the opencarry movement than you have, I'm sure, mostly absolutely positive, he also serves our country currently.

I hope to god he doesn't let some new anti-RKBA (which is what you are in my eyes if you show up here bitching about someone displaying their rights, whether you agree with it or not.) with 16 posts run him off.

Maybe you should do some work for the cause, show up to some events, gain some clout amongst your peers in a wonderful movement to educate the public, then suggest what Kimberguy needs to do.

Sell your guns, vote progressive, make the changes you want. Otherwise, post somewhere else, IMO.
    KG may curently serve our COUNTRY (and for that I thank him) but in this instance in Lansing he DOES NOT serve Open carry in a positive manner!

I may have (at your tally) 16 posts, but look at WHAT i have posted and WHAT I have done (am doing) in regard to 2A rights! I HAVE worked the cause and I "educate the public" on a daily basis!

And I WILL get personal; if you have the manhood in you to call me out from behind your mighty keyboard as anti-RKBA do it to my face little man!

Post imported post

firefighterSTFD22 wrote:
    kyleplusitunes wrote:

KG may curently serve our COUNTRY (and for that I thank him) but in this instance in Lansing he DOES NOT serve Open carry in a positive manner!

I may have (at your tally) 16 posts, but look at WHAT i have posted and WHAT I have done (am doing) in regard to 2A rights! I HAVE worked the cause and I "educate the public" on a daily basis!

And I WILL get personal; if you have the manhood in you to call me out from behind your mighty keyboard as anti-RKBA do it to my face little man!
    Your actions on this board are stellar. Way to conduct yourself, Makes a good case for ya.

Sorry but you come off sounding pretty bad now.

Post imported post

I'd say it to your face bud?

Post imported post

where did all this anger come from? I'm sorry you feel the way you do fire fighter. I would hope that we can put this foolishness aside and continue on with what matters; defending our rights.

as to your interpretation of what I wrote i don't see how that is insulting, and it was directed to the previous posts in that thread. read it, and you'll find them.

I would suggest though, that if you really have a problem with me, you PM me. You can actually resolve things that way, instead of trying to slander some one on a public forum.

I have good reason for not replying to most of these posts. but I have read them all.

Post imported post

firefighterSTFD22 wrote:

Stalking out discussions of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
    YOUS' TROLLIN'!

Main Entry: Troll
    Pronunciation: \trōl\
    Function: verb
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Now please troll elsewhere, and don't let the door hit you on the way out...

-Richard-

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast