• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PushBack 2010 Rally in Olympia

FMCDH

imported post

Yea, please re-post a summery. Some of us just don't want to register for yet another forum.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I love the sound of progressive Olympia moonbattery... If I can drag my butt out of bed early enough, I'll try to make it. Tend to avoid these events mainly because living here, I've had a bellyfull of protests, counter protests, progressives and other nutters. Will tip off a reporter I know though.