• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling campaign to the Bob & Rocco Show

Griffin1340

imported post

I spoke directly with Bob last year in Waukesha, at the time I was putting a table together for the Appleseed Project. Bob had no idea what Appleseed was and once I informed him he gave me his PH# and asked me to call later. I called him a few weeks before the Mar 09 Waukesha show and he gave Appleseed a table, I think the 501c status of Appleseed helped and the fact that we were selling 'nothing' just putting out info.
He's a decent guy, I just think he's more into the 'business' of gun shows rather that the 'gun' part.

comp45acp

imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
comp45acp wrote:
When the Wisconsin Patriots were doing the petition drives Mr. Pucci was quite helpful, pointed out the best location to get the most traffic, OKed for us to open carry, etc. We never had a problem with him and I have open carried at the Waukesha show as recently as last December without incident.

I suggest you get together with him and try to smooth this out. He really is a good guy and it appears something must have been said or misconstrued that angered him.
comp:

As you already have a rapport with him, would you be willing to contact him for us?  It'd be a great way to show support for your fellow OCDO members.
It wouldn't be right for me to try to smooth over something for a different organization as I have no idea what was said and by whom. Whoever got sideways with him needs to do that.

Support The 2nd

imported post

comp45acp wrote:
It wouldn't be right for me to try to smooth over something for a different organization as I have no idea what was said and by whom. Whoever got sideways with him needs to do that.
I thought ALL GUN OWNERS were uniting in Wisconsin. I thought we were ALL OCDO members and that we would stand together with one another.

Great way to be divisive that comp and show that you do NOT stand with your fellow gun owners. Keep up the good work, I am sure the anti-gun crowd appreciates it.

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

Support The 2nd wrote:
I thought ALL GUN OWNERS were uniting in Wisconsin. I thought we were ALL OCDO members and that we would stand together with one another.

Great way to be divisive that comp and show that you do NOT stand with your fellow gun owners. Keep up the good work, I am sure the anti-gun crowd appreciates it.
I'm new here but I can't help but think you are a silly person.

We are all individuals with different ideas about what is the right way to go about the solution. Eventually some law will get passed that will not please all of us but will be acceptable to all.

Lurchiron

imported post

Spartacus wrote:
Support The 2nd wrote:

We are all individuals with different ideas about what is the right way to go about the solution. Eventually some law will get passed that will not please all of us but will be acceptable to all.
And I have the winning Powerball ticket...I just haven't bought it; yet.

protias

imported post

Spartacus wrote:
Support The 2nd wrote:

Sitting on your hands will get nothing done. Either we work hard to recover what we have lost or we continue to lose.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
imported post

Whoever wrote the inflammatory email that Bob is going to forward to his lawyer should man up and do three things:
  1. Publish a copy of it right here for all to see.
  2. Apologize to Bob, admitting that you are not the spokesman for this group.
  3. Promise to count to ten and get a second opinion before doing something like that again.
Our movement has enough challenges without a member going off the reservation and alienating a potential friend and supporter.

Dave

AaronS

imported post

davegran wrote:
Whoever wrote the inflammatory email that Bob is going to forward to his lawyer should man up and do three things:

1. Publish a copy of it right here for all to see.
  2. Apologize to Bob, admitting that you are not the spokesman for this group.
  3. Promise to count to ten and get a second opinion before doing something like that again.
Our movement has enough challenges without a member going off the reservation and alienating a potential friend and supporter.

Dave
Very true, good post Dave.

comp45acp

imported post

Support The 2nd wrote:
comp45acp wrote:
I thought ALL GUN OWNERS were uniting in Wisconsin.  I thought we were ALL OCDO members and that we would stand together with one another.

Great way to be divisive that comp and show that you do NOT stand with your fellow gun owners.  Keep up the good work, I am sure the anti-gun crowd appreciates it.

I didn't start the problem with Bob but you think I should fix it and I am "
divisive" if I don't? Get a life. This is the responsibility of the person who got on his bad side. Wisconsin Patriots have a good relationship with Bob and intend to keep it that way.