• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pizza Hut No FireArms

rickc1962

Seems to me unlike most of you here, I like Pizza Hut, there Super Supreme thick crust pizza is to die for, and like I have said before here in Havasu as far as restaurants go LE don`t care about OC or CC where beer or wine is concerned, as long is the restaurant don`t care. ( I would say not the case in bars, but I don`t go to them. ) Our Pizza Hut does sell beer, can`t` say about wine, I have spoke to the manager about me open carrying and was told, " we don`t care, just come and spend money here," so me and my wife eat there, sometimes by ourselves, outertimes with people from our church, ether way I open carry and never a problem. thay have told me Pizza Hut Corp. is not anti-gun and thay follow state law, I am working on them about letting there drivers carry for self defence, but that seems to be a Corp. hangup.

AFPVet

Well, they are public property... and I don't see how interstate commerce and discrimination could apply here.