• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best reason to attend the Doswell gun show

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I got this message from the show promoters today:

To: Sent: 2/14/2010 11:19:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Virginia Beach and Fredericksburg VA: Feb. 20-21, 2010: Gun Show Canceled.

Dear Dealers:

The Feb. 20-21 2010, show in Fredericksburg and/or Virginia Beach, Va.,
has been canceled.

Our next show is in Doswell Virginia Feb 27-28, 2010. This show will feature an indoor laser tag arena and virtual indoor hunting. If you would like to book this show, please contact us as soon as possible.

We hope to see you there.

Our next show in Virginia Beach, is April 17-18, 2010.
Our next show in Fredericksburg is May 22-23, 2010.

Sorry if this has caused any confusion.

Sincerely,
Doc, Judd, and Russell

I'm taking sign-ups for Laser Tag Team OCDO. I'm also taking sign-ups for another team on another forum, so the competition is guranteed.

For some reason I'm thinking the laser tag & virtual hunting will be separate.

See you there.

stay safe.

skidmark

* BTT