Thread: First OC

Post imported post

I carried today at the walmart in Delafield and it went like i thought...nobody noticed except for the guy working the sporting goods section and one soccer mom but other than that it was business as usual. I was feeling good about it so i stopped at a coffee shop and a game store. I will definitely be carrying more often. thanks to everybody at this site who have put together all this info and encouraging people to exercise their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. Carry on
    I like GUNS

Post imported post

Congrats man, I know thatwas scary as hell OC'n for the 1st time, I know for me it was . But yea, it gets easier from here onout man, keep it up.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

I second those congratulations! Good for you.

I was a little intense for the first time out but soon became very comfortable. I believe we must be seen and seen as normal. The more of us that carry the more people will come to accept us.

Carry on.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Two thumbs up!

Post imported post

Just as it should be.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

Glad to hear. It was the same the first time I did as well but it becomes more natural after time and you don't even think about it.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.