• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Valentine's OC Day!

barf

imported post

HappyValentinesDayGun.gif

Slidell Jim

imported post

Barf,
you make me...... well, barf. all that lovey valentines day <barfs>

btw where did you get that pic? a valentine cherub packing heat.

jensen_lover

imported post

I open carried today and the chick I was with got pissed. She is one of those that will never get mugged. Her response usually is I do not go into dark allies. I tell her when she finds a situation that not having a gun is an advantage over having a gun, I will not carry in that situation. She just calls me an idiot. Happy V day.