• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GB/Fox Valley OC walk?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
I would not be available for a march on the 2nd. I am working from sunrise to after sunset, so I will not be able to attend anything during daylight hours.

3 people walking around with signs can happen any day of the week. There are plenty of high traffic areas in Green Bay and other cities where this could be done on a regular basis and avoid any GFSZ. I have some ideas for the Green Bay area this year, but I will not be posting them for the public to view until plans are more solid.

We should be avoiding event threads with bickering. Members of the Green Bay City Council tried to use our words against us during the September 2nd 2009 Council Meeting where the proposed parks and greenways ban was discussed.

Any official event thread should be for notification purposes and to look for interested parties. The actual planning should be in E-mails, PMs, phone calls, etc. Breakfast or lunch meetings are definitely called for.
I do agree with this.

knob2040

imported post

hello all

I am also in green bay and would like to join in on the protest.
Now for posting future events, should def get a private forum solely for green bay with restrictions on membership, as trolls, will troll around if its an open membership.

I am willing and ready to act to help this movement. Though I do not own a firearm YET (besides hunting rifles){im still unemployed at the moment from the apac layoff] , i still support this movement and i feel we need to stick it to our representatives that they work for us.. we the people.

If anyone would like my assistance with this movement that are located in green bay, please feel free to contact me at 920-265-2895.

knob2040

imported post

can i get a big stick to beat them back under the bridge?

I'll be honest.. I've never new WI allows OC till today.. Mainly due to my focus was driven towards CCW. Ignorance is not bliss in this situation. I wish I new about OC, cause otherwise I would have been much more involved and proactive allot sooner.. I don't even remember how I came about opencarry.org. I don't remember due to I've been reading topics on this site since around 3:30 pm and lost track of how I got here... I am the type of person this site and organizations like this should be trying to communicate with... Strength in numbers. Im happy I came to this site. More people like myself need to be more aware of they're rights.(and this site)

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

knob2040 wrote:
hello all

Now for posting future events, should def get a private forum solely for green bay with restrictions on membership, as trolls, will troll around if its an open membership.

I am willing and ready to act to help this movement. Though I do not own a firearm YET (besides hunting rifles){im still unemployed at the moment from the apac layoff] , i still support this movement and i feel we need to stick it to our representatives that they work for us.. we the people.

If anyone would like my assistance with this movement that are located in green bay, please feel free to contact me at 920-265-2895.
Hey, Knob Thanks for the offer, There are a few of us in Green Bay..so I am sure we will be seeing each other sooner than later at some function.:) Welcome to the forum.

Landose_theghost

imported post

knob2040 wrote:
hello all

Welcome to the forum man. Glad to see more ppl from GB jumping on the board! Likewise to you Dustiniac!

knob2040

imported post

and your in the zoning committee for Washington island?

shg_CatHeHeHe.gif