• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Typical carry day at work

amzbrady

imported post

One thing I do really like about my job, is my boss doesnt care if we carry at work and the bosses son is a gun nut also.It was a beautiful day so as I normallyCC IWB with a jacket, I took the jacket off, and consider that OC. Only person today said anything was a guy I was giving a jump start asked if the tow company was my business or if I worked for someone? I told him I was just a grunt. He said he wished he could carry at his job, and lifted his shirt showing that he was CC s/w 357. I then asked him if he knew he could open carry in washington. He said he thought he could but wasnt sure of all the laws. I told him about OCDO and wrote the website on his reciept for him. Might get a new member.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Koo boss you got there, I refused to work with safeways policy which is why I quit.

Carry my ASP everywhere :(

No one ever says anything, except for friends who want to whip it out and pretend to be the police :lol:

Then again, there was this douche "security" guy who freaked out and told me I wasn't allowed to have that....pffft.

*Don't worry fellas, if it was a gun it wouldn't leave my holster unless serious danger was imminent *

Jeff Hayes

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
One thing I do really like about my job, is my boss doesnt care if we carry at work and the bosses son is a gun nut also.It was a beautiful day so as I normallyCC IWB with a jacket, I took the jacket off, and consider that OC. Only person today said anything was a guy I was giving a jump start asked if the tow company was my business or if I worked for someone? I told him I was just a grunt. He said he wished he could carry at his job, and lifted his shirt showing that he was CC s/w 357. I then asked him if he knew he could open carry in washington. He said he thought he could but wasnt sure of all the laws. I told him about OCDO and wrote the website on his reciept for him. Might get a new member.
Congratulations on finding work.