• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quick Introduction

mlanden

imported post

Hello All...Thanks for the invitation to what looks to be a very friendly and enthusiastic group of members enjoying, and gaining the benefit of what this Forum has to offer. I have only lurked here briefly, and found this place to be well worth the investment of a membership. So here I am...

Little bit about myself; I am a Novice enthusiast in the Firearms world, and open minded to ingest ideals, as well as ideas. A Husband/Father for the second time with "6" children between myself and my Wife Jennifer. Skilled Trades in the manufacturing business is what I do. Everything outdoors is what I enjoy. Another pastime is strumming some notes on my Taylor 12 string.

I look forward to browsing the Forums and learning, as well as sharing where I think I can.

Thanks again...

Kind Regards,Mark Landen

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Welcome to OCDO - mostly good folks here and a lot of sharing. You just gotta learn to separate the wheat from the chaff. :)

We may be proponents of OC, but we don't care how you carry - just do so responsibly.

Yata hey

rodbender

imported post

Welcome. Read the rules and remember this; If it's off topic, someone will remind you of the rules quickly, and probably in a very rude way. HMMM.....Now who is it that does that, I just can't remember.....Oh, yeah I remember now.

Gunslinger

imported post

Welcome. With the Ruger emblem, you're starting out on the right foot! People have strong opinions here, and differences of opinion are often "strongly" stated. But, the vast majority have the right common ground: protection of our rights. Enjoy the forum and learn from it--don't hesitate to state your opinions, either. That too is a right we value.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

rodbender wrote:
Welcome. Read the rules and remember this; If it's off topic, someone will remind you of the rules quickly, and probably in a very rude way. HMMM.....Now who is it that does that, I just can't remember.....Oh, yeah I remember now.
Opinions are like a--holes, everybody has at least one of each..............including this poster. :p :D

Yata hey