• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

California, Check it out

sraacke

imported post

Just another thug who got a job with a badge and thinks he's better than everyone else. Most LEOs are aware that it's legal and won't bat an eye. This guy and others like him are rotten apples and should be sent packing. They give LEOs a bad name. Luckily the majority of LEOs are good guys trying to do the best they can.

imported post

WRONG: most LEO's are NOT "good guys trying to do the best they can."
If that were so, the so-called "good guys" would be testifying against the "rotten apples" every day of the week.

When's the last time one of your "good guys" took the stand and provided such testimony? Inquiring minds want to know.

barf

imported post

rman4733l.jpg

Trackbar

imported post

I have been on the police force for about a year now and i believe that I am in fact a Good guy just trying to protect myself and the community. I believe that if we dont enforce the constitution then we might as well renounce it and line up for our rations.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Trackbar wrote:
I have been on the police force for about a year now and i believe that I am in fact a Good guy just trying to protect myself and the community. I believe that if we dont enforce the constitution then we might as well renounce it and line up for our rations.
So, are you prepared to break the code of silence in the event that you witness a violation of fourth amendment rights, or just plain violent aggression?

You don't have to answer, because actions are the only thing that matters here. Think about it, though.

If you are, good for you. We need more people like that.

barf

imported post

SickMaker wrote:
Come on guys..., more of you had to think this was at least funny. and can now credit sickmaker with another great quote...right???
Did I miss it? Why do think this is funny? :question:

Edited for: I don't give a crap if you think this is funny, troll.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

SickMaker wrote:
Have you ever looked in your rearview mirror and said, "Thank the Lord there is a cop behind me"?
Yes when the driver in front of me slammed on the brakes and got out in a fit of road rage.

Or when I saw one man (good guy) being beaten by six.

Or when the SUV full of kids that was T-boned in front of me by an ambulance.

Or when I held the knife wielding shoplifter at bay.

Come on guys..., more of you had to think this was at least funny. and can now credit sickmaker with another great quote...right???
No, definitely not. It is borderline LEO bashing and neither wanted nor appreciated here.

Yata hey

SickMaker

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
SickMaker wrote:
Have you ever looked in your rearview mirror and said, "Thank the Lord there is a cop behind me"?
Yes when the driver in front of me slammed on the brakes and got out in a fit of road rage.

No, definitely not. It is borderline LEO bashing and neither wanted nor appreciated here.

Yata hey
Oh my lord... you people rock. So how much have ya'll gotten accomplished in lets say... the past 3 years?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

SickMaker wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
SickMaker wrote:

Yata hey
Oh my lord... you people rock. So how much have ya'll gotten accomplished in lets say... the past 3 years?
Come drink a cup of coffee and I'll show you around our town.

We are no better here than the folks in La., just got an earlier start thanks to a few of our ancestors.

Yata hey

Trackbar

imported post

i took an oath that i believe in......take that however you need to.( no sarcasm or attack intended) I try not to get upset about how some of you guys feel towards LEOs because sometimes we can be unreasonably rough but some of us really do believe in protecting your god given rights.