• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LEO Encounter that was silly in Delaware County, PA

Tomahawk

imported post

jahwarrior72 wrote:
if you wanna be punked by cops, then fine. just don't expect anyone to care, since you obviously are okay with rolling over for them, and spreading your buttcheeks apart, with a bottle of lube in one hand, and your license in the other.
I know this isn't supposed to be funny and I shouldn't encourage it, but I'm not too grown up to laugh out loud at that remark, it is pretty funny.

jahwarrior

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
jahwarrior72 wrote:
if you wanna be punked by cops, then fine. just don't expect anyone to care, since you obviously are okay with rolling over for them, and spreading your buttcheeks apart, with a bottle of lube in one hand, and your license in the other.
I know this isn't supposed to be funny and I shouldn't encourage it, but I'm not too grown up to laugh out loud at that remark, it is pretty funny.

it's okay, i won't tell anyone how juvenile you really are.

:lol:

Mtn Jack

imported post

Jaw i am with you on this, how does this guy wear his ltcf ? I mean its not a billboard. I cant believe that little id card could make a bit of difference, and you and i know what we are talking about, there goin to jack him anyhow, cant see it helping. Nice to see you here brother. Mtn Jack

CenterTree

imported post

Mtn Jack wrote:
Jaw i am with you on this, how does this guy wear his ltcf ? I mean its not a billboard. I cant believe that little id card could make a bit of difference,
:lol: Yeah, I was wondering that too,,, I just envisioned it like someone wearing a fishing license on his duck-bill cap.:shock:

Anyway, I completely understand how he feels about not wanting to be "bothered" while out and about, so I don't knock him at all.

BUT, on the other hand, I do NOT wear my drivers license on the hood of my car either:celebrate

riverrat10k

imported post

CenterTree wrote:
Mtn Jack wrote:
Jaw i am with you on this, how does this guy wear his ltcf ? I mean its not a billboard. I cant believe that little id card could make a bit of difference,
:lol: Yeah, I was wondering that too,,, I just envisioned it like someone wearing a fishing license on his duck-bill cap.:shock:

Anyway, I completely understand how he feels about not wanting to be "bothered" while out and about, so I don't knock him at all.

BUT, on the other hand, I do NOT wear my drivers license on the hood of my car either:celebrate

On topic, whatever floats yer boat (within the law).

Off topic, I seem to recall HAVING TO WEAR MY FISHING LICENSE ON MY CAP when fishing the Susky near Harrisburg. Was that just an out-of-state thing?

jahwarrior

imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
CenterTree wrote:
Mtn Jack wrote:

On topic, whatever floats yer boat (within the law).

Off topic, I seem to recall HAVING TO WEAR MY FISHING LICENSE ON MY CAP when fishing the Susky near Harrisburg. Was that just an out-of-state thing?
no, that's a game law. your fushing/hunting licenses must be visible; most sporting goods shops sell different sorts of carrying case for them.