• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Warren/Roseville Meet & Eat! 2/26

mikestilly

imported post

WARREN/ROSEVILLE OC MEET & EAT

National Coney Island

27027 Gratiot Ave
NW corner at I-696
Roseville, MI 48066
(586) 776-2933

@6PM

If you don't have a CPL you're welcome to join us. They don't serve alcohol.

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

I should be able to make it. 6:00

For what it's worth I was greatly amused at the Jimmy Johns on Gratiot and 12 Mile. From memory here, so wording may be a little fuzzy:

They have 2 signs with their "Code of Conduct"; one being the DO'S and one being the DON'Ts. Under the DO'S it lists... Relinquish your seat to old ladies, people in uniforms and people with guns.

I got a hell of a kick out of it, tried to take a picture but my phone is pretty old school so it didn't turn out well.

Anyway, it would be cool to throw some business to them. Be aware though that seating is not ideal there. You could probably throw together some tables and seat 8-10 people comfortably but that would use all of their tables (There are booths as well) so you would definitely want to advise them of a group of people coming inparticularly if if it was a meet, eat and hangout type of thing.

Radioman

imported post

So just show up when you can Evil. Last time I was about an hour late or so and there were still folks trickling in.

I should be able to make it but leave me as a maybe for now since work has not wanted to play nice lately.

Radioman

eastmeyers

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:

For what it's worth I was greatly amused at the Jimmy Johns on Gratiot and 12 Mile. From memory here, so wording may be a little fuzzy:

They have 2 signs with their "Code of Conduct"; one being the DO'S and one being the DON'Ts. Under the DO'S it lists... Relinquish your seat to old ladies, people in uniforms and people with guns.

I got a hell of a kick out of it, tried to take a picture but my phone is pretty old school so it didn't turn out well.

Anyway, it would be cool to throw some business to them. Be aware though that seating is not ideal there. You could probably throw together some tables and seat 8-10 people comfortably but that would use all of their tables (There are booths as well) so you would definitely want to advise them of a group of people coming inparticularly if if it was a meet, eat and hangout type of thing.
Not saying that I'm a Manager at a Jimmy Johns (mmmkayyy) or anything, but yes that sign is funny, I noticed it in my interview (dooooo did I give it away), just anFYI your not suppost to take pictures of any of the signs in a Jimmy Johns they a CRd. Anywho I don't think any of them mind OC, but that one is on the east side, I'm on the west side. All of the stores have that sign though.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
JeffSayers wrote:

Not saying that I'm a Manager at a Jimmy Johns (mmmkayyy) or anything, but yes that sign is funny, I noticed it in my interview (dooooo did I give it away), just anFYI your not suppost to take pictures of any of the signs in a Jimmy Johns they a CRd. Anywho I don't think any of them mind OC, but that one is on the east side, I'm on the west side. All of the stores have that sign though.
Sounds like a good opportunity for some to organize a little OC lunch at jimmy johns.

Coordinators??

eastmeyers

imported post

Well your welcome, as far as I know. Not saying that I will be the manager tonight (umm...) at the 9 mile and Greenfield store (southfeild), and you all are MORE than welcome to come on thru, would love to have you! Seriously, come one, come all!

God Bless