• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyallup Gun Show Table for February

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

<EDIT> Gun Show table has been reserved. It sounds like we will be in the upstairs section for Feb.

Has anyone reserved one for the weekend?

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Negative. And I have some news about that. I won't be able to help with the table in any official capacity any more. I've been hired on with the WAC security team and I start this coming weekend at the Puyallup show. But I can't wait to see the sign. I'll be around to say "hi". I think a good idea for this show is to put a jar or box out that anyone could donate cash to the Washington OCDO fund. Money to be used for renting tables at the show and buying more pamphlets.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

put a jar or box out that anyone could donate cash to the Washington OCDO fund

I had that idea as well. OK, I will call Arline on Tues and see if any tables are still available. I'm worried that the ceilings are not as tall for the Feb shows since they are NOT in the big pavilion.

Reco Very

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
Negative. And I have some news about that. I won't be able to help with the table in any official capacity any more. I've been hired on with the WAC security team and I start this coming weekend at the Puyallup show. But I can't wait to see the sign. I'll be around to say "hi". I think a good idea for this show is to put a jar or box out that anyone could donate cash to the Washington OCDO fund. Money to be used for renting tables at the show and buying more pamphlets.
Right on...:celebratenow you HAVE to be at the shows. Must be tough on ya.:lol:

massivedesign

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
Negative. And I have some news about that. I won't be able to help with the table in any official capacity any more. .
Your name badge is hereby revoked! lol j/k

Can you just make sure you secure the OCDO table really well? We all know how antsy M1 gets..

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I know, right? you just sent me my new OCDO badges and I haven't had a chance to really use them yet. I did snow one off at the Starbucks breakfast 2 weeks ago.

massivedesign

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
I'll be able to stop by the table on my lunch-break. But you'll probably see me around the building throughout the day.

hmmmm.. any possible identifying marks on your arms that we can use to help find you? :dude:

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Iron_Colonel wrote:
I'll be up there. Still unsure which day at the moment. The upstairs section is open for both days? Will keep an eye out for the OCDO table.

Well, well, well. Look who wandered in to OCDO! :p

Iron_Colonel

imported post

In the text! I've got a MN sniper I'm looking to get rid of if you're interested ;) Gonna have it up at the show. If you've got any Finn M91s we might be able to do some talking :D

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Lesse, First Geoff would kill me for getting rid of the M91, then his girlfriend, and lastly you only get one Finn out of me!

You can buy my CZ 82 though. Is your Mosin Sniper real, or repro? I'll swap you my CZ 82 and work out a cash deal for the balance if it's a repro.

Just Us

imported post

massivedesign wrote:
SpyderTattoo wrote:
I'll be able to stop by the table on my lunch-break. But you'll probably see me around the building throughout the day.

hmmmm.. any possible identifying marks on your arms that we can use to help find you? :dude:

I heard he had a big flower with a ladybug on his arm!!!:what:

I may be mistaken. Hopefully he can clear this up for us.:lol:

SpyderTattoo

imported post

massivedesign wrote:
SpyderTattoo wrote:

Yes, and the "SECURITY" tag on my vest... :cool:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
massivedesign wrote:
SpyderTattoo wrote:

Yes, and the "SECURITY" tag on my vest... :cool:

What are you keeping us secure from? :question:

If someone starts kicking me in the head?

:celebrate:celebrate