• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We need something new to fight over...

WARCHILD

imported post

I can look, but don't touch; as my mentor Walter would say; run to the end of my chain and bark!
Besides what's the worst that could happen...I'd get burgers for supper again.:uhoh:

lapeer20m

imported post

I carry a 9mm. I purposely bought this caliber because it is the least expensive when it comes to target practice compared to .40, .45, or 10. I wanted a gun i could afford to shoot.

Then i bought a .22lr sig mosquito so i could have even cheaper ammo, but that is just my target gun, not for life safety. (not that a .22 cannot kill, because they can and do, but because i think 9mm is more effective when it comes to stopping power, and because rimfire semi-auto's are not known for their reliability.

steve

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
Phoenixphire wrote:
Any suggestions?

I think debating the merits and dangers of "Mexican Carry" would be a good topic.
I'm Mexican, and I carry.... are you saying i'm a danger?

You do look quite menacing, that crazy look in your eye and all.

(i hope we all got that as a joke)

Phoenixphire

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
Phoenixphire wrote:
Any suggestions?

I think debating the merits and dangers of "Mexican Carry" would be a good topic.

Just from those taco farts...

Damned Mexicans with their long arms and troublesome ways.

(Love ya', Kimber... )

Note: My racist remarks are meant to be sarcastic and humorous; just in case you have no ability to differentiate.

lil_freak_66

imported post

the one girl on the front page of ocdo open carrying!

thats beautiful.

then again.....kimberguy with that AR....man he was somethin else that day i tell you what!

(sarcasm)

Lurchiron

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
Hey now, what about .22mag?

I know Brady and Reagan's feelings about LR.:p
Ronnie's taking a dirt-nap, and Brady only has half-a-feeling on the issue :dude:, other than that; I've always been a big fan of 22mag.

Lurchiron

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
Phoenixphire wrote:
Any suggestions?

Only from that "badass" Hombre!!! :banghead:. Talk about your dung-heaps, he's their poster-boy!!!

Yooper

imported post

Wiz wrote:
malignity wrote:
Polymer vs. Steel guns!

go.

:lol:
If I wanted a giant overpowered piece of plastic I would go to a sex shop. Not the gun store.

METAL ALL THE WAY!
If I wanted a giant overweight piece of metal, I would go a boat shop. Not the gun store.

POLYMER ALL THE WAY! :p :celebrate :celebrate:p

T Vance

BreakingTheMold

imported post

Mexican carry, wouldn't that break OCDO rules since its not a properly holstered handgun?

Carrying without a round in the chamber? Sounds like pulling your seat belt over and tucking it in your pocket instead of buckling up.

Wouldn't "long arm OC" just be Carrying? Think about it.

Plastic VS steel/alloy? What do you like Blonde, Redhead, or Brunette?

I thought the 2nd A was about RKBArms, not Small arms.

I think a better topic is how can we unite people instead of dividing them?(If only i had the group hug smiley)